Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Thursday Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eggs View Post
    ....had a couple of quid on Azzuri in the RedRum @ 50-1 based on its form last year. It’s moved to Skelton and needs a few to come out but I notice a bit of blue for it today on Oddschecker. One to keep an eye on if it gets in.
    ...a proper plunge taking place on Azzuri. I logged onto Coral’s earlier to take 33s, but it went to 20s before I got a bet on. It’s best priced 16s now. Happy with my 50-1, but would’ve liked to top it up. Mind you, it might not even get a run.

Eamon an Cnoic the other one I like in the race looks like it’s contracting also.

Edit; Azzuri now best priced 11-1. Proper plunge in the last few hours from 33-1.
    Last edited by Eggs; 1 April 2019, 02:38 PM.

Comment

....Henderson confirms Adjali, Pentland Hills run in the juvenile Hurdle, Verdana Blue in Aintree Hurdle and Theinval in Red Rum on Thursday. Can’t let Adjali go unbacked @ 25-1.

The Master of Seven Barrows has another strong squad for the Grand National Festival, led by the likes of Jonbon, Shishkin and Sir Gino.

Comment

Defi Du Seuil won’t run, knocked a joint whilst working

Comment

Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
          Defi Du Seuil won’t run, knocked a joint whilst working
          How long does this keep him out ?

Comment

Betway have been slownto react, still have DDS in the market, with him and LBAR quotes there is some value about with them

Comment

Six horses have been declared for the Betway Bowl at Aintree on Thursday. The runners are Balko Des Flos, Bristol De Mai, Clan Des Obeaux, Elegant Escape, Kemboy and Road To Respect.

Comment

As far as 6 runner races go that’s not a bad one at all

Comment

Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                  As far as 6 runner races go that’s not a bad one at all
                  I'd give Road To Respect a squeak in this. Kemboy or RTR the most likely winners imo.

Comment

La Bague Au Roi is running on Thursday now Defi De Seuil is out

Comment

• ...my Thursday ante-post ew portfolio;

Manifesto Chase; Drovers Lane 16-1: Kildisart 20-1
                      Anniversary Hurdle; Fanfan du Seuil 20-1: Adjali 25-1
                      Bowl; Elegant Escape 22-1.
                      Aintree Hurdle; Summerville Boy 33-1: Verdana Blue 16-1: Supasundae 16-1
                      Foxhunters; Dineur 36-1: Greensalt 28-1: Pass the Hat 45-1
                      Red Rum; Azzuri 50-1: Eamon an Cnoic 12-1.

So hoping Azzuri gets in after yesterday’s plunge.

It’s nothing like a Cheltenham portfolio but it’s a bit of fun and something to build on after tomorrow’s declarations.
                      Last edited by Eggs; 2 April 2019, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Ruby rides Kemboy who has hopefully nearly completed a smooth journey over.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                          Ruby rides Kemboy who has hopefully nearly completed a smooth journey over.
                          .....good luck, Matey. He’s a bit short for me but I have had a little interest to cover my ante-post.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                            Ruby rides Kemboy who has hopefully nearly completed a smooth journey over.
                            Good luck Archie. Are you making the trip to Aintree?

Comment

• Cheers lads.

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                              Good luck Archie. Are you making the trip to Aintree?
                              I'm hoping to be there for a few races but arrangements still in the air.

Comment

• Good luck Archie.

Comment

Working...
                                X