Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Imperial Cup/Festival plot horse;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eggs View Post
    ...both JoB horses, Front View and Entoucas remain after today’s declaration stage, both JP McManus owned. Based on my post above, I had a small interest yesterday in Entoucas for the Imperial Cup @ 20-1, it’s a sea of blue today and a best priced 11-1. Definitely appears a move for it.

It’s got 3 Festival entries (Coral Cup, County Hurdle, Martin Pipe). Bits of blue for it in the County, although shortest price in the Pipe.

I could, however, be barking up the wrong tree.
    As far as I know Entoucas is going to IC (may go for the double in County if he wins). Front View is their plunge horse for the Martin Pipe and they don't want a 5lb penalty.

Comment

From what Carl Llewelyn said at Haydock last night it could be that Sir Valentine may be attempting the double.

Comment

Christopher Wood not running in this? Big drifter this morning

Comment

Skybet are 14/1 for any horse to do this double. Takes the guess work out of trying to figure out if there is a plot horse

Comment

Decs today ?

Comment

Had Entoucas backed. It's a weak betfair market but he's like 23 on there so i've cashed and i'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                Had Entoucas backed. It's a weak betfair market but he's like 23 on there so i've cashed and i'll wait.
                Not declared.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonjers View Post
                  Not declared.
                  Phew bullet dodged!

Comment

Sandown off

Comment

Originally posted by Muswell View Post
                      Sandown off
                      Not surprised after yesterdays rain there.
                      It's been a brutal winter for Sandown, never know so many meetings to be off and those that do take place have been on deep ground.
                      Makes for a very dull Saturday....

Comment

Anyone know if antepost bets have been voided yet? Got a few to collect from William Hills shops but don’t want to go tomorrow if they’ve not been sorted yet

Comment

Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                          Anyone know if antepost bets have been voided yet? Got a few to collect from William Hills shops but don’t want to go tomorrow if they’ve not been sorted yet
                          Have to be.
                          I don’t know of any plans to run the race at another time and I’d be shocked if the schedule found a way of doing this.
                          Your bets have to be refunded...

Comment

Oh yer they will be refunded mate. Just couldn’t get a reply off William Hill as to whether they’ve been processed yet

Comment

Working...
                            X