Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

ELEGANT ESCAPE 2019/2020 - The Road To Gold Cup glory.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
    *one unexposed, one very much not. 21 runs as a 7yo turning 8. Where's the improvement come from?
    He is improving with every run?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELEGANTLY TASTED View Post
      He is improving with every run?
      Not really, he was 162 before March. Then dropped a couple, now up 4. Surely given his profile he has less scope for improvement than ABP?

I like your new kid on the block as a horse a lot more potential wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
        Not really, he was 162 before March. Then dropped a couple, now up 4. Surely given his profile he has less scope for improvement than ABP?

I like your new kid on the block as a horse a lot more potential wise.
        You seem to think that because a horse has had less runs its open to more improvement than something who has had more runs.
        All horses mature at different speeds, rates, ages. Some will improve early in their career some are slow burners.

Obviously you fancy LOSTINTRANSLATION. Its an overhyped media type that is vastly underpriced. A punter of your profile wouldnt fancy anything else.
        Last edited by ELEGANTLY TASTED; 3 December 2019, 09:45 AM.

Comment

You seem to think that because a horse has had less runs its open to more improvement than something who has had more runs.
          All horses mature at different speeds, rates, ages. Some will improve early in their career some are slow burners.

Obviously you fancy LOSTINTRANSLATION. Its an overhyped media type that is vasy underpriced. A punter of your profile wouldnt fancy anything else.
          Funnily enough, i don't outright fancy anything for the GC. I did put him up as my novice chaser to follow at the start of last season, so my profile might read "ahead of the curve" in that respect.

No i don't necessarily think that, you're the one that brought ABP into it and compared their ratings. Both horses are not the same in anyway. The rating ABP won a GC off means little to EE.

Comment

• Comment

• Tom Segal is long past his sell by date and needs to retire.

Elegant Escape is a superb jumper of a fence?

I think he jumped every fence perfectly on Saturday though Cobden had him so wide and so far back it was hard to see him clearly at times as far as I could see he jumped like a stag.

Jacks opinion holds more weight than Tom Segals.

Wont go anywhere near the national.

Comment

• What planet is Tom even on these days?

He is saying he could win the welsh national off 164 which would mean he would then be rated a minimum of 171 for the grand national and he would give Tiger Roll a race from that mark?

The man has no idea what he is saying these days and should retire.

Comment

• Wow he thinks Elegant Escape should run in the gruelling welsh national off a stone higher than last year (less 1lb). The guy needs sectioning.

Comment

• Elegant Escape cant jump so what he needs to do is become the highest rated welsh national winner of all time then run in a race where you need to jump 30 fences off a mark in the 170s beating the greatest Natuonal Horse in 50 years in the process.

Ita just embarraasing to read from Tom. He cant jump so what he needs to do is go to the ultimate jumping test from 171+ and he can give the best national horse since red rum a race???
                    Last edited by ELEGANTLY TASTED; 3 December 2019, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• He cant jump so he needs to go to the race where you jump more fences than in any other race. The race that tests jumping more than any race.

Is there an issue with drugs or alcohol here?

I cant believe a man of sound mind could be able to qrite such rubbish.

Comment

Is there an issue with drugs or alcohol here?

I cant believe a man of sound mind could be able to qrite such rubbish.
                        Do you own a black kettle?
                        Last edited by ComplyOrDie; 3 December 2019, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• This man is I would assume is paid a very good salary to write in the racing post.

He is saying that Elegant Escape isnt a good jumper then tips him up for the Welsh and English grand national the two biggest jumping tests going.

The bookmakers have got to him. Must be on the payroll these days. Once upon a time many moons ago this man actually made sense.

Rule 1 of grand national - A horse who is a good jumper. Its the first thing you look for.

This isnt even addressing the fact that Elegant Escape is actually an excellent jumper.

There are people out there who will actually listen to what this man says.The guys a disgrace.

Comment

• What will Toerag Tom Segal have to say when The Legend wins the King George on the bridle and jumps them to sleep.

Comment

• The champ isnt carring 49 bags of sugar more than the others in the King George.

Level weights Ping Ping Ping adjust goggles ping pull clear

Comment

• The Legend is not scared of any horse UK or Ireland. NEVER rule the Champ out no matter what the situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X