Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Christmas Racing 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Waiting Patiently for providing a fine Christmas

Comment

Whos everyone on in the Welsh National?

Comment

Vintage Cloud for me.

Comment

Rons dream ew 20/1 5 places

Comment

I think elegant escape is made for this race

Comment

Today is the day that Any Second Now wins a big handicap. (3.00 Leopardstown)

11/1 - 7 places with PP.

He's clearly considered better than his handicap mark, the combination of first time headgear and the step up to 3m on the same day is a big neon 'back me'.

Comment

I am a bit down already as was hoping for Ms Parfois to run and win this!

I fancy Elegant escape, but atm 5s looks to short. So gunna run through the market and see if any hidden ew value to be had elsewhere!

Comment

Vintage Clouds e/w for me today, much like you Big Bucks I do fancy Elegant Escape here but can't say that price entices me in

Comment

Vintage Clouds and Any Second Now are my main bets in the two big races today.

Vintage Clouds looks very solid and will thrive over this extended trip. Any Second Now remains well handicapped and has to win a big pot before too long.

*Just read your post Kev. Agreed.

Comment

Vintage clouds , Jenny's surprise o/sider - welsh nat, Black Scorpion - 3-00 lpdstn.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

11/1 - 7 places with PP.

He's clearly considered better than his handicap mark, the combination of first time headgear and the step up to 3m on the same day is a big neon 'back me'.
                        Good to hear we're on the same page Kev. I thought the first time headgear was interesting and if it can make him concentrate then he's definitely handicapped to win one of these. That said, it could also have the effect of lighting him up too much, so he's a win only bet for me

Comment

SOLOMN GRUNDY 8/1, great chance and even insurance if want to go ew, surely wont be out of the frame? Well in here, prob bet of the day now for me

Comment

Had a tenner win on Charrapal Prince, gutted

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

11/1 - 7 places with PP.

WEll the money has come. TOday is the day.... no excuses if he gets beat here.

Well done with Elegant Escape all !

Comment

L 31 today - 1. - Charmed life - 12-10 lpdst.
                                2. - Bright forecast - 1-25 lcstr.
                                3. - Espoir d'allen - 1-40 lmrk.
                                4. - Apples jade - 1-50 lpdst.
                                5. - Road to respect - 3-00 lpdstn.
                                Good Luck if you are ..

Comment

Working...
                                X