Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

World Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sick.

Backed Lukaku to score a header at 7/1.

Comment

He certainly had enough chances today., But can't see them beating Brazil .

Comment

Lost my absolute ass on Croatia to win in 90minutes, dreadful performance.

Was hoping the Japanese would hold on last night would have pretty much solidified Kane as the golden boot winner

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          I feel sick.

Backed Lukaku to score a header at 7/1.
          I have the 250/1 request a bet double for Kane and Cavani to both score headers tonight.
          Highly unlikely to happen but 250/1 looked a silly price to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
            I have the 250/1 request a bet double for Kane and Cavani to both score headers tonight.
            Highly unlikely to happen but 250/1 looked a silly price to me...
            Do you mean Falcao Ista? Like you day seems a big price

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
              Do you mean Falcao Ista? Like you day seems a big price
              Haha, good spot ryan, yes Falcao.
              It is extremely unlikely to come off but slightly more likely than a Uruguayan scoring for Colombia....

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                Haha, good spot ryan, yes Falcao.
                It is extremely unlikely to come off but slightly more likely than a Uruguayan scoring for Colombia....
                Haha very true Ista. Ive had 0.5pts on it as a flutter. As you say seems a silly price

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                  Haha very true Ista. Ive had 0.5pts on it as a flutter. As you say seems a silly price
                  I can't see it.

I can only see Falcao from outside the box at 250/1 with Kane header.

I'm going to have £20 worth of stupid bets on I think

Comment

Done Croatia to beat Russia today at 16-1., and the half time / full times for both games. England 2 - sweden 0 . . 12-1.
                    Come on England !!!.

Comment

35 pts down overall for the world cup now.... yesterday was a bad day. I fancied Uruguay and Brazil quite strongly!

I've ended up backing the commentator bingo for the England game... so fingers crossed they say "Euro 96" or the word "Momentum"

I've enjoyed the World Cup so far and unless Croatia win the tournament I can't see me getting out ahead, but it'll only be a small loss in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                        35 pts down overall for the world cup now.... yesterday was a bad day. I fancied Uruguay and Brazil quite strongly!

I've ended up backing the commentator bingo for the England game... so fingers crossed they say "Euro 96" or the word "Momentum"

I've enjoyed the World Cup so far and unless Croatia win the tournament I can't see me getting out ahead, but it'll only be a small loss in the grand scheme of things.
                        Where you place those bets Kev? 'Euro 96' is a certainty!

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                          England 2 - sweden 0 . . 12-1.
                          Come on England !!!.
                          Well done Sir....

Comment

Cheers Ista , Turns out it was actually 13-2 , but a winner is a winner !,

Comment

Excellent pic BC, nice one

Comment

Skybet have commentator bingo

Euro 96 was 5/4 when I was looking, went back on 15 minutes later to back it and was into 8/11!

Comment

Working...
                                X