Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Fat Jockey Farewells (NH)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roaring Lion now too

RIP

Comment

• Devastating news about poor Roaring Lion, he was an incredible horse, super tough and talented.

Do horses die naturally from colic or do they get euthanised??

Comment

• Bloody hell, I’ve just seen the tragic news about Espoir D’Allen too, 2 massive losses today. Very sad news for everyone involved especially Gavin Cromwell

Comment

• Just woken up to this news , Terrible. . R.i.p Espoir d'allen and Roaring Lion .

Comment

• Poor Mojito died in the week, a promising horse with some big wins beckoning

Comment

• RIP Ferdy Murphy.

I used to love him as a trainer and he'll be sadly missed.

Comment

• Crystal Ocean has suffered a potentially career ending injury on the gallops

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                  Crystal Ocean has suffered a potentially career ending injury on the gallops
                  Shame. His consistency has added to the Enable story

Comment

• Probably not the right place to put this but a huge shame to see Towcester closing

Comment

• First race course I ever went to

Obviously it’s been a long time coming but none of the moves they made made any sense to me

The greyhound track in the middle of the course
                      Selling the Boxing Day card

I know they were passionate about making it accessible by having no fees most of the time but simply charging people a 5r would have done a lot more good than the moves they made

Comment

• RIP Wicklow Brave, what a warrior

Comment

• so sad to see it, RIP..

Comment

• Originally posted by darlojim View Post
                            RIP Wicklow Brave, what a warrior
                            Fuck sake. Absolute sickener. With the race at his mercy too
                            , winning it as a novice against good horses.

Hes ran some absolute crackers over the years,over both disciplines. The county hurdle win where he was swinging on the bridle lives long in the memory. And he showed he still had it in the coral cup this year where he looked the winner all over before getting mugged by William Henry. On his showing today The old boy would have shown the novices a thing or two come cheltenham time.

RIP wicklow brave.
                            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Awful, so sad RIP

Comment

• Gutting.

RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X