Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily movers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
    I think that 6.45 race suggests the lay side of a hot fav should be considered in those circumstances, talk about wise after the event
    Hard to be that disciplined to do it every time though....

Do you do much laying?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Hard to be that disciplined to do it every time though....

Do you do much laying?
      Not these days Kev, I used to but I don't like the negativity of it.

Comment

Yeehaa, jumps are back, Norman the red has been supported, 9/1 now, opened at 20's, 4.15 Fontwell, bottom weight

Comment

Urban beat Navan 2.10 has seen plenty money, good combo this for J Murtagh/S Foley, they certainly know the time of day, still an ew price around 6/1, but was 16's

Comment

Carlisle tomoz, 2.20, Micky Hammond has Dakota Grey in there and it's seen some money, have to take notice of a gamble from this stable

Comment

Little bit of bias but I I think Lord Napier will take plenty beating in the second at Exeter tomorrow, been early money, stand out bet for me, looking at early movers is supposed to take personal bias out of the process but, there you go

Comment

Dakota Grey won nicely, that's 4 on the trot for the movers, it was 13/2when I put it up last night, I hope a few people have made a few quid from these. Last 4 were 6/4, 9/1, 6/1 and 13/2, sorry about Lord Napier though, horrible run, like I said this is supposed to remove personal bias, so will try to keep it like that.

Comment

hey thanks for posting these, i've watched only (apart from Norman Red which I had backed before seeing the post) and then decided to back Dakota Grey this morning

Comment

Glad to hear you got on one Gamm, one of note tomorrow at Kempton, in the 2.30, is Destrier, 11/4>7/4, so quite a move relatively. It's from the Skelton mob and they seem to maintain their form.

Comment

Courtinthemiddle has seen money in the last at Kempton, 20>12, bottom weight, decent ew price paying 1/4 odds, 4 place special with 365 at 11's

Comment

Courtinthemiddle has seen money in the last at Kempton, 20>12, bottom weight, decent ew price paying 1/4 odds, 4 place special with 365 at 11's
                        managed to get 12-1 for a little ew on Skybet as that was 4 places also - let's see if it pays off!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamm76 View Post
                          managed to get 12-1 for a little ew on Skybet as that was 4 places also - let's see if it pays off!
                          The gamble's continued this morning, 8/1 now, so fingers crossed

Comment

The gamble's continued this morning, 8/1 now, so fingers crossed
                            And of course it went NR 😆

Comment

Originally posted by Gamm76 View Post
                              And of course it went NR ��
                              Of course, bummer. Anyway Beni Light has seen money in the opener at Southwell tomorrow, 16>9, 2 p's against it's name, top weight and Adrian Heskin on board, who I really rate normally but he's on a long losing streak, so a real leap of faith with this one, presumably showing something they like back at the ranch. In the 4.35, same venue, Fergal O'Brien has Cosmic King, 4>5/2, so significant, and this stable is definitely one that likes a gamble

Comment

Of course, bummer. Anyway Beni Light has seen money in the opener at Southwell tomorrow, 16>9, 2 p's against it's name, top weight and Adrian Heskin on board, who I really rate normally but he's on a long losing streak, so a real leap of faith with this one, presumably showing something they like back at the ranch. In the 4.35, same venue, Fergal O'Brien has Cosmic King, 4>5/2, so significant, and this stable is definitely one that likes a gamble
                                Cheers - think I will have a look at them tomorrow and see what happens, looks like a few are moving tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X