Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily movers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
    Riders on the storm is an early mover tomorrow, goes in the 3.50 for Tom Taafe and Brian Cooper, 6's into 7/2.
    Hope some were on todays, nice drift in the betting for those that missed the price when first posted.
    He looking for a mark for Close Brothers though?

Surprising one

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      He looking for a mark for Close Brothers though?

Surprising one
      Won with plenty to spare so probably not overly happy if they are, nice performance though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
        All the way to the Kempton finale tomorrow could be worth the wait for Sir Ottoman, Jason Hart takes the ride for the Furtado stable, opened at 7's now 4's.
        1 lnth 2nd, no complaint though, thought the winner did it well under Hollie Doyle, kept finding when our selection looked to be coming to win the race, big weight advantage made all the difference.
        I actually put Acey Milan up last night to but must have forgotten to hit post, typical, that one won, obviously.

Comment

• Sat Canadian time, 3 from 5 last time, need to go 2 better, here we go.
          Sir Prize, kemp 5.45 Dean Ivory
          Now Mcginty Asc 1.35, Stuart Edmunds
          First Link, Lf 1.30 Jean-Rene Auvray
          Vision de Flos, Winc 3.0 Colin Tizzard
          Like the Sound, Winc 4.05. Charlie Mann.
          All between 9/4 and 11/2, so nice pick up if it comes in, good luck all, fingers crossed.

Comment

• Strike the Flint in the Ascot finale worth a mention, into 12's from an earlier 50/1.

Comment

• Always keep a look out on here MrMcGoldrick, always interesting. Do you identify movers by looking at oddschecker?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unexposed View Post
                Always keep a look out on here MrMcGoldrick, always interesting. Do you identify movers by looking at oddschecker?

I tend to look first on 365 as they are amongst the first to price up, so you find the early hits on there. Then I look at a couple of other sites to check any movement appears genuine, because I think plenty are scams where the bookies attempt to draw punters in, also quite a few have clearly been on horses the bookies are hoping will be withdrawn, thereby allowing them to apply a rule 4, hard to single these out though.
                Finally it's Oddschecker to aee if there are any standouts where some bookies aren't moving the price, this indicates to me that it may not be genuine.
                Last edited by MrMcGoldrick; 16 February 2019, 07:41 AM.

Comment

• Goodnitesweetheart looks worthy of note in the Taunton finale tomorrow, into 9/2 for Harry Fry, Noel Fehily. The stable's been in decent form lately so the money looks significant.

Comment

• Nice winner today, the jockey change from Fehily to Kieron Edgar was a slight concern but the lad did well.
                    Just one stands out for me tomorrow, in the Ludlow 3.0 Henry Whittington runs Sparkleandshine, recent form looks iffy but has been supported into 5/2 from an earlier 6's, Gavin Sheehan takes the mount.

Comment

• Ok, let's see if we can get a decent pick up from the Saturday Canadian,
                      Alberts back Newc 3.55, 4/1
                      Secret investor Kemp 1.50, 6/4
                      Chantry house Kemp 4.45, 7/4
                      Tens or better FH 1.30, 3/1
                      Dalakina Wolv 6.30, 15/8
                      Good luck everyone, Chelt fund needs a boost.

Comment

• Well no Chelt fund boost from yesterdays Canadian, 2 seconds, a third, a fourth (also last), and a nonner, only need one to come up to make it worthwhile though, and what else are you going to do on a Saturday afternoon?

Comment

• I don't think movers come any more significant than in the 2.55 at Navan.
                          From Eden for Gordon Elliot has shortened into 6/4 from last nights 10/1, not sure it's still worth backing, and on form I don't think you'd back it with monopoly money, but from this stable it has to be respected.
                          So with this in mind I've looked for 4 others to make up the Saturday Canadian, here goes.
                          Lf 2.50 Gracious John 9/2
                          Kelso 3.55 Claude and Goldie 6/1, (this is a 4 runner race where the 3 shorter in the betting have all drifted and this is the only one shortening, still the field outsider though).
                          LF 5.0 Atomic Jack 13/8
                          Chelm 6.30 Amitie Waltz 7/2.
                          So there we have it, good luck if you're playing, I know most of us are focussed on the fez, but one of these could come up one day, and a week before the fez is as likely as any other time.

Comment

• From Eden did the buisness there MrMcGoldrick .

Comment

• OMG guys, bring it in for a group hug, so near yet so far, 3 winners 1 2nd 1 3rd, doesn't get much closer than that. Would have loved to give us all a major result so close to the fez, talk about seed money.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                                From Eden did the buisness there MrMcGoldrick .
                                Yep, nice performance BC, can we say "plot horse"

Comment

Working...
                                X