Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily movers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 winners and a 7/1 second today, bit more like it, the forecast paid over 25/1, so that was nice, plus I backed Rons dream to win, I knew he would handle the ground
    Last edited by MrMcGoldrick; 31 March 2018, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
      2 winners and a 7/1 second today, bit more like it, the forecast paid over 25/1, so that was nice, plus I backed Rons dream to win, I knew he would handle the ground
      Good man.

Let's hope it rolls on to tomorrow

Comment

What’s people’s thoughts on Ryanair GC novice chase today ?

I was on shattered love at 14/1 for Cheltenham, I liked the way she won the race and I am a sucker for a weight for sex allowance for novice races. I do feel abit fortunate that invitation only was pulled up. I feel a clean run could mean the tables are turnt today.

Comment

Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
          What’s people’s thoughts on Ryanair GC novice chase today ?

I was on shattered love at 14/1 for Cheltenham, I liked the way she won the race and I am a sucker for a weight for sex allowance for novice races. I do feel abit fortunate that invitation only was pulled up. I feel a clean run could mean the tables are turnt today.
          Been some money overnight in the race for Up for Review, maybe they think it could challenge for a place and 25's was tempting them. I think Shattered Love will be hard to beat, the ground will be pretty testing and she has the allowance , some money has come for her too

Comment

4.35 Ffos Las, money has come in for Bob Ford, lto was the Uttoxeter National, never got competitive that day always out the back before being pulled up, carrying more weight today in what is certain to be another stern test so not sure what to make of the move. Sean Bowen rode that day, Tom O'Brien today, must be showing something for them to think he can tun a big race, was backed at Uttoxeter too though.

Comment

Big move also for Tell me Annie in the 2.30 at Cork, there is a Mullins horse in that race that has drifted as the money has come for this one, 9/2>15/8, joint favs

Comment

A couple of McManus horses have been backed at Cork, interesting that Geraghty has gone there, but one last one is Goodthynemilan, this is the only horse I've backed today. Gordon Elliot/Dennis O'Regan runs in the 5.15 at Cork, looks well treated and has seen some money

Comment

I tell a lie, I've also backed Steel Native in the first at Ffos Las, ew.

Comment

The gamble continues on Bob Ford, was around 6/1 when I first posted, in from 10's, now 7/2, the value has gone at that price in my view, he is an out and out stayer though, so it could come off, Henri Parri Morgan looks huge at 40's but has been on the drift all morning

Comment

The gamble on Up for Review seems to have resumed, 25's last night, 14's this morning, held at that for a couple of hours, now 11's, I find that particularly interesting when the connections have Invitation only

Comment

Tell me Annie was miles clear when falling at the last, took off way too soon.
                        UFR gamble has waned and is now back out to 14's, strange market action there

Comment

I hope one or two folk picked up on the Henri Parri Morgan mention, I got a bit on but was put off backing for a decent amount because of the drift, from 16's overnight out to 40's, then backed right in to 6/1 at the off, what the hell.
                          Also hard to believe the sp of Goodthynemilan, I thought he was a great bet at 5/2, went off double that
                          Last edited by MrMcGoldrick; 1 April 2018, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Money seems to be coming for Getabird tomorrow, I wouldn't back him in this, Sharjah finished ahead of him at Cheltenham and gets a 6lb pull tomorrow, both are thought to be better going right handed, GB is currently 5/4 whilst Sharjah is 9/2, go figure

Comment

Diamond Cauchois is seeing steady money, 3.50 Fhouse, Gordon Elliot/Davy Russell, what can go wrong, 14>8, also Getaway John in the last, Elliot again
                              Last edited by MrMcGoldrick; 1 April 2018, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                                Money seems to be coming for Getabird tomorrow, I wouldn't back him in this, Sharjah finished ahead of him at Cheltenham and gets a 6lb pull tomorrow, both are thought to be better going right handed, GB is currently 5/4 whilst Sharjah is 9/2, go figure
                                Ground a big concern for sharjah.
                                Not a massively deep race though. But enough to make it a no bet race for me at current prices.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X