Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily movers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The early money was spot on, couldn't have gone wrong on SDS today though, 4 from 4, can't ask more of him than that. I hope someone read this and made some though, 9/1 was there for quite a while for Gurkha friend.

Comment

• Missed the last few days as been busy with work but well done MrM, great stuff for you and those that followed!

Can see Boko Fittleworth in the last at Redcar has gone from 7's to 4's already tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamm76 View Post
        Missed the last few days as been busy with work but well done MrM, great stuff for you and those that followed!

Can see Boko Fittleworth in the last at Redcar has gone from 7's to 4's already tomorrow
        Nice spot Gamm, another interesting mover is in the last at Carlisle, Full intention is into 5/1 from 9's for A Whillans with P J McDonald jocked up, this lad is riding well at the mo. Just be aware that two have been taken out of this race so some of the move may be related, but it's the only one to have shortened significantly.
        Last edited by MrMcGoldrick; 21 May 2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Boko went all the way down to 9/4 last night and this morning the drift has started as others start to get supported, let's see if it is one where the early money tells all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamm76 View Post
            Boko went all the way down to 9/4 last night and this morning the drift has started as others start to get supported, let's see if it is one where the early money tells all!
            Lesson here which I don’t know why I have never thought about before.... search the horses name on Twitter and see if it is being touted about by one of those tipsters - seems like this one may well have been yesterday! Live and learn ☹️

Comment

• Here's one I like, 3.35 Ayr, Donnellys rainbow Rebecca Bastiman/Danny Tudhope, 11/2>7/2, done us a couple of good turns this combo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                Here's one I like, 3.35 Ayr, Donnellys rainbow Rebecca Bastiman/Danny Tudhope, 11/2>7/2, done us a couple of good turns this combo
                When these two pair up they never seem to be too far away (will search twitter also now as felt like I had my pocket picked with Boko)!
                Last edited by Gamm76; 21 May 2018, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Been a poor couple of days, shame after a decent weekend. I hope somebody steps up here for a couple of weeks because I'll be away, probably won't be doing much with the horses so if you see them, post them.
                  Will stick anything on here this evening if I see something that looks interesting.

Comment

• Gworn in the 17:05 Ayr has moved from 14’s to 13/2 can’t see much else on the move at the mo

Comment

• Rusty Fox in the 20:35 at Southwell gone from 33’s to 10’s also actually

Comment

• Keep up the good work guys.
                        I'll try to post where I can but it isn't something I look at during this stage of the season.
                        Enjoy your break MrM

Comment

• I noticed Pastoral player has been backed into 7/2 in Goodwoods 2.35 for Hughie Morrison/Charlie Bennet. I can see the appeal because he drops in class and has had his mark dropped slightly which means he just scrapes in, he was a fair bit bigger than his current price when the market first opened so a big run appears to be on the cards.

Comment

• Seinesational in the 19.50 at Salisbury over 1m 4f was 14/1 yesterday evening, now 7/1 - bottom weight after a fair effort at Goodwood last time over 2f shorter

Comment

• Mabs cross gone from 16-1 into 9-1 now at haydock 4-00 pm. up against Bataash .

Comment

• Mabs cross was 4th , Battaash very impressive ,given he was slow out of the stalls .

Comment

Working...
                                X