Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturdays L. 31. - 1.- Miss o'connor - 2-30. haydock.-1st.
    2.- Addeyb - 3-05. haydock.-1st.
    3.- Light blush - 3-45. newmarket.-u/p.
    4.- Nahaarr - 4-20. newmarket.-u/p.
    5.- Westland row - 6-05. kilbeggan.-1st.
    good luck ....
    Last edited by BigChaang; 10 August 2019, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• L.31 for tomorrow ... 1.- Sun power - 1-50 nby.
      2.- Morando - 2-25 nby.
      3.- Black magic woman - 2-35 cork.
      4.- Safe voyage - 3-35 nby.
      5.- Tarnawa - 4-55 cork.
      I wish you all good luck....

Comment

• I'm struggling to find a bet tomorrow. It might be another weekend of football betting for me.

Comment

• Not racing but I found a bet - Jofra Archer for SPOTY. If England win the ashes he'll be the main reason for it imo.

England 9/2 for the ashes, or Archer 50/1 for SPOTY.

He is box office and I think the Aussies will be having a few sleepless nights after the going over he gave to Smith today.

Comment

• Good call F_M , Smith didn't look quite as invincible yesterday after Archer pounded him twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
              Good call F_M , Smith didn't look quite as invincible yesterday after Archer pounded him twice.
              The second blow he took was brutal and it must have left it's mark. Not sure why the extra protection on back of head and neck isn't mandatory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                Not racing but I found a bet - Jofra Archer for SPOTY. If England win the ashes he'll be the main reason for it imo.

He is box office and I think the Aussies will be having a few sleepless nights after the going over he gave to Smith today.
                I’m on Frankie Dettori each way at 80s in the same market FM

Comment

Not racing but I found a bet - Jofra Archer for SPOTY. If England win the ashes he'll be the main reason for it imo.

I'm on Rory - from before the Masters and The Open (In Northern Ireland) at 25/1

Might as well be 25,000/1 after his performances

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                    I’m on Frankie Dettori each way at 80s in the same market FM
                    Can a non-British person win SPOTY? I thought it was British only and there was another award for non-British?

Comment

• Hi All,
                      I work for a horse racing tip site that has recently launched

Our tips are for UK & Ireland race meetings and we have a good strike rate already!
                      Free trial memberships are available
                      Please try it and see how our tips stack up, if you’re satisfied please consider a paid membership and follow us on social media
                      Thank-you

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                        Can a non-British person win SPOTY? I thought it was British only and there was another award for non-British?
                        Yeah, they can.

A bit like a Young Player could win Footballer of the Year despite also being eligible for Young Player of the Year.

Rare though

Comment

You could have a serious runner here FM.
                          Massive momentum shift with Smith being out and if England go on to turn this around and Archer bags 25 poles he is a definite runner...

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                            You could have a serious runner here FM.
                            Massive momentum shift with Smith being out and if England go on to turn this around and Archer bags 25 poles he is a definite runner...
                            I was just checking and the price is into single figures. Got a decent bet on at 50's ew but followed it with some 33's and 25's. Just need the batsmen to pull their fingers out..... Preferably not Stokes

Comment

• In a non world cup/euros/Olympic year the obvious candidates are golfers who win majors and F1 drivers, I think there’s a real chance people are bored with Hamilton and F1 winning.
                              Joffra a big runner....

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                                In a non world cup/euros/Olympic year the obvious candidates are golfers who win majors and F1 drivers, I think there’s a real chance people are bored with Hamilton and F1 winning.
                                Joffra a big runner....
                                He is a likeable character too, who doesn't appear to take himself too seriously.
                                I'm going to the Old Trafford test in a couple of weeks and I think I'd rather watch him bowl than England bat.

Comment

Working...
                                X