Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Haslam - what does he do with them

Comment

• No juice in the price but fancy Betameche to win the first at Newbury tomorrow @ 2/1

Had hoped he’d have an entry at the festival but don’t think his mark was high enough for the Martin Pipe!

Comment

• sat l.31 - 1.- tonto's spirit 2-15 - kelso .
        2.- two in one 2-55 - navan.
        3.- happy diva 2-40 - newbury.
        4.- danse idol 3-00 - donc.
        5.- looking well 3-35 - donc.

Comment

• Abolitionist and Happy Diva in a Trixie with Riders Onthe Storm (Close Bros) for me today. My only bet.

Comment

• Imperial Cup entries

Comment

• Heading to Sandown today and keen to get with Keltus in the Grand Military Gold Cup.
              Was heavily backed in the Artilary Cup here 3/4 weeks ago having been off the track for almost 2 years, ran a cracker to finish 3rd, if that's brought him on he must go close...

Comment

• Some interesting declarations at Naas on Sunday including Mister Blue Sky and Chacun Pour Soi, not to mention a recent Supreme acquisition, Defy De Mee.

Comment

• Malaya is going to run a huge race tomorrow imo. My last attempt to boost the Cheltenham kitty.

Comment

• 3:15 Wolverhampton DOCUMENTING 9/2 has won at distance before and 2nd to it last time went on to win its next race

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                      Malaya is going to run a huge race tomorrow imo. My last attempt to boost the Cheltenham kitty.
                      Boom well done

Disappointing start to the week for knob joke horses

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
                        Boom well done

Disappointing start to the week for knob joke horses
                        Cheers mayo. Only just calmed down

I put her in all of my weekend bets. Middlesbrough winning today would be another nice return.

Comment

Malaya is going to run a huge race tomorrow imo. My last attempt to boost the Cheltenham kitty.
                          Followed your confidence in on her so thanks a lot FM, have rolled some on England to beat the handicap so got a decent boost to the kitty

Comment

Just seen this FM, nice one mate, had a fair bet on her myself, on we go to the County now, 50's & 25's

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                              Just seen this FM, nice one mate, had a fair bet on her myself, on we go to the County now, 50's & 25's
                              I was certain that I'd backed her for the County Hurdle at 50/1 but can't find it in any of my accounts. Typical.

Comment

I was certain that I'd backed her for the County Hurdle at 50/1 but can't find it in any of my accounts. Typical.
                                Got a Coral account?

Mine was there...

Comment

Working...
                                X