Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
    Here's the promised blog that you have all been waiting for (well, when I say everyone, i really mean just Kev, but please feel free to read and enjoy - or, maybe, just read) http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...shwlvjislvle5b
    Enjoyed, and best of luck today

Comment

• Great read BoF, good lucky today, couldn't resist a small interest at 40s....

Comment

• BoF - great shout on Sinoria - can’t believe it drifted to 6s - hopefully it’s paid for your trip - it’s paid for my tea

Comment

• Al dancer has to be winning the Betfair off 141. 4pts at 11/4.

Also had a checky few quid on the Waiting Patiently / Al Dancer double

Comment

• Mugs treble for me today, Yanworth, Monalee and Sceau Royale, 8/1

Comment

• Coneygree looks a decent ew, wouldn't have to be back to his absolute best to win this, ran well for a long way in the KG, would shake up the GC market if he won going away.

Comment

• Double at Gowran Pk today

2:30 Monalee evs
                3:40 Minellafordollars 12’s

Comment

• Hard luck story for me yesterday ... decided to do a Sean Bowen L.15 . , but wasn't too sure about
                  If you say run - h/dock. , picked Ron's dream instead - James bowen.
                  And it fell . the other three won

Comment

• Very quiet (relatively) for me tomorrow...and for the next few weeks.

Bags Groove, Angel's Breath and Chantry House I like at Kempton
                    Goring and Wissahickon at Lingfield
                    Magic Of Light at Fairyhouse.

Heinz and get back to the ante post punting

Comment

• This weekend is the last chance to boost a handicap mark for horses struggling to make the cut at Cheltenham. With that in mind. a horse I have been following for some time, Not That Fuisse, is in the 1.15 at Kempton. A mark of 129 is nowhere near enough to get into any race at the Festival and he would need to win well today; I think he can do that. He made up an incredible amount of ground in the closing stages of his race behind Al Dancer at Cheltenham; at the bottom of the hill you could not have guessed he would be second. He's been crying out for a longer trip and one of the 2m 5f handicaps at the festival would be perfect if he could just get in. This is my one bet of the day today (of course, after that diatribe he probably hasn't even been entered at the Festival!!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
                        This weekend is the last chance to boost a handicap mark for horses struggling to make the cut at Cheltenham. With that in mind. a horse I have been following for some time, Not That Fuisse, is in the 1.15 at Kempton. A mark of 129 is nowhere near enough to get into any race at the Festival and he would need to win well today; I think he can do that. He made up an incredible amount of ground in the closing stages of his race behind Al Dancer at Cheltenham; at the bottom of the hill you could not have guessed he would be second. He's been crying out for a longer trip and one of the 2m 5f handicaps at the festival would be perfect if he could just get in. This is my one bet of the day today (of course, after that diatribe he probably hasn't even been entered at the Festival!!)
                        In the Martin Pipe - I’ll be keeping it simple and backing Henderson blind - probably risky after jabs

Comment

• Today - L. 31. - 1.- Way back home - 2-15 Fairyhouse.
                          2.- Angels breath - 3-00 Kempton.
                          3.- Father jed - 3-25 Fairyhouse.
                          4.- Talkischeap - 3-35 Kempton.
                          5.- Samburu shujaa - 3-40 Chepstow.
                          Good luck to you all.,Happy punting.

Comment

• Red Force One in the Adonis Hurdle. Don't see this a Cheltenham horse but todays track and conditions will be right up his alley.

Comment

• Single.

2.40.Newc.Kimberlite Candy......unpl

Double.

4.50.Chep.Kavanagh Corner...unpl
                              5.20.Chep.Gold Gift....2nd
                              Singles & double.

Lucky 15.

4.15.Chep.Capeland....2nd
                              3.40.Chep.Samburg Shujaa.... 1st
                              1.55.Chep.Casa Tall......2nd
                              4.30.Chep.Clan Legend....unpl

Double.

8.00.Wolv.Dodgy Bobl.... 3rd
                              7.30.Wolv.Espresso Freddo...3rd
                              Singles & double

Lucky 15

5.30.Wolv.Snoooze Button.....unpl
                              6.00.Wolv.Monumental Man....3rd
                              6.30.Wolv.Lady Cosettel......3rd
                              7.00.Wolv.Spirit Warning. ...unpl

Good luck all.
                              Last edited by kensland; 24 February 2019, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Sorry posted on wrong thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X