Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice call with Templehills yesterday isty, going to try to emulate you today, outlandish maybe but Reve de Sivola takes a big drop in class today in the 2.50 at Exeter, still carrying top weight, and no youngster, but Lizzie Kelly takes 5lb off and has over a 20% strike rate at the track, have got a little bit on ew at 18/1, hope to see his grinding style at least good enough to make the frame

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
      Nice call with Templehills yesterday isty, going to try to emulate you today, outlandish maybe but Reve de Sivola takes a big drop in class today in the 2.50 at Exeter, still carrying top weight, and no youngster, but Lizzie Kelly takes 5lb off and has over a 20% strike rate at the track, have got a little bit on ew at 18/1, hope to see his grinding style at least good enough to make the frame
      I've backed that as well MrM Her claim should be down to 3 lbs after today too as I expect Tea For Two to beat Alary!

I also couldn't resist a bet on Don Poli

Comment

This is where BOG is so valuable, I backed Templehills at 13/2 !

I have few rules when it comes to betting but I never ever, and I mean never ever, bet on qualifiers.
        First 6 qualify and unless you are hovering somehwere out of the likely cut off point I can't believe they're all triers.
        I wish you well on Reve Gents but it's not a race for me.

Only interest for me today is Minella Rocco 4 places

Comment

Ista - I hope you backed PC today.

Comment

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
            Ista - I hope you backed PC today.
            Don't !
            I don't do Sunday racing unless it's a major Irish card so didn't even look at Exeter, he's picked up some nice prize money but will see his mark rise to 157 now which is probably enough to stop him at Aintree.
            Gutted on both counts....

Comment

I see 365 are offering 33/1 for Minella Rocco to win today then the GC, 40's for Don Poli, 50's for Sizing John

Comment

Minella Rocco drifting like a barge all day on betfair....

Comment

That 50's from half an hour ago looks big now

Comment

So what do we take Cue Card and Yanworth on with ?

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
                      So what do we take Cue Card and Yanworth on with ?
                      Nothing. We put them in a double, load up the wheel barrow and shout goonyagoodthing.

I actually really like sceau royal and 4/1 is a fair price. Will hold off

Comment

This National trial looks like a decent race, quite fancy a couple, Vieux lion rouge won the Becher and the form looks to have worked out pretty well, the fourth horse chased home Champagne West in the Thyestes, and the fifth won a nice race at Warwick, has been kept back to protect his mark for the biggie, decent ew price.
                        The other one is Vintage Cloud, appears to have a good racing weight and an interesting jockey booking, stable jock is on Wakanda, might throw that one into a tri cast

Comment

I like Chtibello today. I'm not convinced by Yanworth so will have a small bet on Chtibello.

Mainly a day for watching rather than betting for me.

Comment

Todays arrers:

Winc
                            2.45 Yanworth win

Ascot
                            1.50 Arpege D'Alene win
                            2.25 Go Conquer and Chef D'Ouvre both win and 3 places
                            3.00 Man of Plenty and My Khaleesi both e/w
                            4.45 Lady Valerie e/w

Haddock
                            2.05 Auz Ptit Soins win
                            3.15 Good to Know and Tour Des Champs both e/w

Good luck all

Comment

Had a few quid on Bachasson at Gowran, last minute thing, just watched the race and he was excellent, really got his jumping together, just got in a bit tight to one but other than that he was foot perfect, worth keeping an eye on for the spring meetings

Comment

A small bet today on supasundae - that supreme form and favourite may bounce

Comment

Working...
                                X