Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apart from Kew gardens , poor day yesterday ., L.15 at the Curragh today..
    1. - Beautiful Morning - 2-35.
    2. - Hit the Bid - 3-05.
    3. - Just Wonderful - 3-40.
    4. - Anthony van dyke - 4-15.

Comment

• I think today may finally be the day Growl pays me back, 2.5pt win and 0.5pt rf with Golden Apollo

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
        I think today may finally be the day Growl pays me back, 2.5pt win and 0.5pt rf with Golden Apollo
        Took 16's about Major Jumbo a couple of days ago, ew 7 places with Sky.

Comment

• Rush of blood to the head this morning , Backed 7 in the 3-50 at Ayr !!. inc Growl & Major jumbo ,
          biggest bet is on G. force. @ 25-1.

Comment

• Hugh Taylor followers in clover already today 6/1 and 7/1 - man is unstoppable.

Comment

• Ice Age and Son of Rest for me in the big race. Both ew 6 places.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                Ice Age and Son of Rest for me in the big race. Both ew 6 places.
                Nice one Faugheen , Well done Sir !.

Comment

• Breaking news !! , i got the winner in the first race at Plumpton.

Comment

• Bet365 have pulled me in with the offer of 1/4 odds 8 places in the Cambridgeshire. Topped up on Kynren and added Sharja Bridge and Via Serendipity.

Comment

• Mathametical sense to back 8 in that case

Mordin has been a massive market mover. Given good mentions by all the tipsters - Ben Linfoot, Paul Kealy, Frank Hickey all gave it a good word. Gone from 40s to 16s fairly sharpish!

I'm at Chester tomorrow for a friends birthday so was planning to do the majority of my punting there... although I havne't started on Chester yet and I'm 34 pts staked

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                        Mathametical sense to back 8 in that case

Mordin has been a massive market mover. Given good mentions by all the tipsters - Ben Linfoot, Paul Kealy, Frank Hickey all gave it a good word. Gone from 40s to 16s fairly sharpish!

I'm at Chester tomorrow for a friends birthday so was planning to do the majority of my punting there... although I havne't started on Chester yet and I'm 34 pts staked
                        Rory Delargy napped him in the FFP too at 40's. Unfortunately I didn't listen to it until 10 mins ago.

Were you at Chester on the same day last year Kev? It's still a northern course I haven't been too

Comment

• Not particularly confident ,.
                          but have gone for U A E Prince ,Tricorn and Alfarris for the cambridgeshire on sat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                            Rory Delargy napped him in the FFP too at 40's. Unfortunately I didn't listen to it until 10 mins ago.

Were you at Chester on the same day last year Kev? It's still a northern course I haven't been too
                            I probably was... they actually had a decent meeting there a couple of weeks back (2 races made it onto ITV)... tomorrow looks below average.

It's a nice course, but I'd only say it is worth going for the marquee "May meeting" - Wed-Fri. It is a nice course, but a long way to go for what is usually a poor/average standard of racing.

I did watch St Nicholas Abbey there live, and famously some Derby/Oaks horses have had a run there...

Comment

• At Epsom today, anyone got any fancies ?

Comment

• Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
                                At Epsom today, anyone got any fancies ?
                                Like the look of Glenn Coco in the 4.10

Comment

Working...
                                X