Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Well done to any Nayati backers there
    £128 matched at 1000 and three horses traded @ 1.03, 1.06 and 1.13!

Carnage

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Well done to any Nayati backers there
      WOW !!!!!, What an incredible finish to that race , I backed Nayati 1 and Ostrikh de noir 2 for this race , And i topped up my A/p bet at 25-1 before the race for the F.Winter . BUT ,, sorry to be so Joyous , but winners abound Today , I think my new System of Not revealing what i bet on until the End of the day is reaping Reward' s.. Anyway , Big win Today , Cheltenham Sorted and Happy days .

Comment

• Call the Taxie blue across the boards today for the Thyestes. Conditions ideal and only carrying 10-0. StanJames the only place to get 20/1

Comment

• A Genie In Abottle for me. Rushed off his feet in the Ladbroke Trophy.

Testing ground with only 11st 1lb on his back looks right up his street.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tenty View Post
            A Genie In Abottle for me. Rushed off his feet in the Ladbroke Trophy.

Testing ground with only 11st 1lb on his back looks right up his street.
            Also think A Genie in Abottle has a decent chance and have always liked Call the Taxie. At 20/1, with no weight, course form and the ground to suit, there has to be worse e/w bets than Fine Theatre.

Comment

• I did a lucky 31 today at Gowran park 1. - Cartwright - 12-50 - 2nd 20-1.
              2. - Ard na carraig -1-20 - 3rd 8-1.
              3. presenting percy -1-50 - 1st 9-4.
              4. Lucky in milan - 2-25 -5th 16-1.
              5. - Monbeg notorious -3-00 - 1st 7-2..

Comment

• Two ante post bets I placed on Wednesday. L'ami Serge 4/1 and American 7/1. I'm relieved that they are both entered.

Comment

• Looking forward to tomorrow, first visit to the festival trials, looks a good day of racing! Cleeve Hurdle should be some race, hopefully some indication for the stayers, no idea which way I'm leaning to yet though tough one!

Comment

• Cheltenham bets for tomorrow

1.50 Frodon
                    2.25 American
                    3.00 Slate House

Think I'll just watch the Cleve

Comment

• I've backed American again tonight and think he's going to take some beating.

I'm blaming the standing start for his poor performance in the Ladbroke Trophy and will happily put a line through that run. Soft ground and a small field should see him at his best imo

I can't see L'ami Serge being beaten tomorrow. Nap of the year (so far )

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                        I've backed American again tonight and think he's going to take some beating.

I'm blaming the standing start for his poor performance in the Ladbroke Trophy and will happily put a line through that run. Soft ground and a small field should see him at his best imo

I can't see L'ami Serge being beaten tomorrow. Nap of the year (so far )
                        I'd love to give American another chance tomorrow too FM. The card has me going round in circles tho any one of four or five could win on there day. Id back TLS if i wasn't cautious about connections having his Grand National mark in the back of there heads. Quite like Thumb Stone Bues chances for the same connections in the sky bet chase at Donny. Course form and he's still unexposed over fences so room for improvement hopefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
                          I'd love to give American another chance tomorrow too FM. The card has me going round in circles tho any one of four or five could win on there day. Id back TLS if i wasn't cautious about connections having his Grand National mark in the back of there heads. Quite like Thumb Stone Bues chances for the same connections in the sky bet chase at Donny. Course form and he's still unexposed over fences so room for improvement hopefully.
                          I shouldn't be telling you my thoughts Sean. We are first and second in stable stars

Comment

I shouldn't be telling you my thoughts Sean. We are first and second in stable stars

Subs made already FM. Hadn't a clue you were the Gigginstown silks...Im in a few leagues with mates with wagers and bragging rights on the line there my priority to be honest. I bombed out last weekend, Ben Pauling flu ridden yard to blame!

Comment

• So am I, and I'm not winning that league either! £50 a man so I'm trying my hardest

My subs are done too. BDM was already in mine, added L'ami Serge, Sceau Royal and Melon.

Comment

So am I, and I'm not winning that league either! £50 a man so I'm trying my hardest

My subs are done too. BDM was already in mine, added L'ami Serge, Sceau Royal and Melon.
                                Bit of healthy competition in the FJ league might spur us on a bit!

Sceau Royal looks a shoe in alright but i wouldn't back Melon in a fit he has no bottle...

I brought in Apples Shakira, Finians Oscar & Thumb Stone Blues for the bonus race.
                                Last edited by SeanRock; 26 January 2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X