Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
    Good luck BOF, missed much of the value but 18/1 six places has to be worth a small interest...
    Thanks for the support as always guys. Disappointing but we have a plan: http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...ng-about-times

Comment

• Last saturday of 2017 - L.31. - 1. - Brave Eagle - 1-50 newbury
      - 2. - Whiskey chaser - 2-10 haddock
      - 3. - Wuff - 2-25 newbury
      - 4. - Kilbricken storm - 3-00 newbury
      - 5. - If you say run - 3-15 taunton. good luck if you are and Happy new year. !

Comment

• Thrown a few darts today

1.50 Diable de Sivola ew
        2.10 Lessons in Love and Harry the Viking both ew
        2.45 Federi ew

2.25 Knockenrawley and Dalkondike both ew
        3.00 Killbegan Storm ew

Good luck all

Comment

• My new years resolution is to stop picking naff horses on the weekend !!.

Comment

• Fancy springtown lake tomorrow at 9/4. Has form in behind OTBS which is solid considering horses like Momella and Poetic Rythem have advertised it well.

Comment

• Garde Le Victoire each way in the 2m handicap chase at Sandown this weekend.

Comment

• Not that many things I fancy this weekend.

Liked the case for Cloudy Too put up on the Racing Post Podcast.... 5 places took 9/1

6 Places in the Welsh National and I liked Chase The Spud I imagine I'll have to back him and Mysteree at the weights. Thought the stat about the 3 winners carrying over 11st was interesting (basically they''d need to be Gold Cup class... Syncronised/Native River

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  Not that many things I fancy this weekend.

Liked the case for Cloudy Too put up on the Racing Post Podcast.... 5 places took 9/1

6 Places in the Welsh National and I liked Chase The Spud I imagine I'll have to back him and Mysteree at the weights. Thought the stat about the 3 winners carrying over 11st was interesting (basically they''d need to be Gold Cup class... Syncronised/Native River
                  Shame Garde doesn’t run tomorrow.

I saw that stat. You maybe ok with over 11st tomorrow as the weights are compressed bar the bottom few.

The one I think is worth chancing at 40/1 though is Firebird Flyer. 2nd behind Mountainous when it was bottomless 2 years ago and runs off 6lb less than that this time. Wasn’t in great form before the race two years ago either.

Comment

• Buckhorn Timothy in the Welsh national is my only bet so far at 33/1 and 25/1. This race looks to have been the plan for a while.

Good luck.

Comment

• Emperor's Choice @ 21.00
                      Houblon Des Obeaux @ 10.00
                      Clayton @ 8.00
                      Eminent Poet @ 6.00
                      Lucky 15, 15 bets E/W

Comment

• Disappointed that the two I orginally backed, Wild West Wind and Mysteree at 14/1 and 12/1, are now both 8/1 but they would be two for the Taff National.

Elsewhere I like Third Intention at a price and hope to see Western Ryder win a G1

Good luck all

Comment

• Disappointed Firebird Flyer brought down by WW the W today. Was staying on nicely about half a length behind the eventual winner and was also guaranteed to see it out well.

Speak Easy being well backed tomorrow. 5/1 each way 1/5 odds 3 looks a solid bet.

Comment

• the way I saw it WWW was brought down by a faller up front, am I wrong ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                              the way I saw it WWW was brought down by a faller up front, am I wrong ?
                              He stood off the fence too much and fell himself brought down a few i think, pity i thought WWW was travelling like a winner

Comment

• Looking for a fancy to complete a yankee that I'm doing today-that's not too much to ask is it!

Comment

Working...
                                X