Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickening to watch what happened to Starchitect; spoils the entire day. Condolences to all connections

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
      Sickening to watch what happened to Starchitect; spoils the entire day. Condolences to all connections
      Agree with that B.o.f., Terrible thing to happen.

Comment

• Just caught up with yesterday's racing and I wish I hadn't watched it. What happened to Starchitect is the worst thing I've seen in a racecourse for a long time. Condolences to all connections.

RIP Starchitect

Comment

• Sam Spinner to win the Long Walk. Think he has been really underestimated because he is from a small stable but looks a big improver and could run this lot ragged from the front.

Comment

• I know it isn't the weekend... but tomorrow as I am sure most of you will have seen.... my two favourite things combine....

National Hunt racing and FRANKEL.

Solo Saxophone for the Skelton's, 12:50 Catterick at 13/8 - Not a clue if it is a good price, don't care.

Comment

• Gooonyafrankel!

Fred Winter horse?

Comment

• Strictly not weekend racing but hey it’s Christmas.

Benatar at around 2/1 is a great bet to win 2.30 Ascot this afternoon. Super jumper, won round here off 142 first up over fences and his win over Keeper Hill looks even better now. Finian’s Oscar seemed to lose all confidence in his jumping last time and looks well worth opposing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tenty View Post
                  Strictly not weekend racing but hey it’s Christmas.

Benatar at around 2/1 is a great bet to win 2.30 Ascot this afternoon. Super jumper, won round here off 142 first up over fences and his win over Keeper Hill looks even better now. Finian’s Oscar seemed to lose all confidence in his jumping last time and looks well worth opposing.
                  Well done Tenty, great call.

Comment

• Pounge Bobbi, On Tour, Silver Streak EW Trixie at Ascot (Hoping for a good day for Mitch Bastyn clearly!) 350/1

Cap Soleil (Giving another chance to), Limited Reserve and Coney Island in a trixie (Will not be shocked in Coney Island doesn't win today in the grand scheme of things, but would be a player at the festival and ADP and MOT won't be IMO, so hopefully just a class edge!)

Can't decide what to do in the Long Walk Hurdle... I'll either double UNWIMH with Limited Reserve (think Sky ae 5/1 as the special today) or I'll back L'ami Serge each way....

Comment

• I really like Three Faces West at Haydock today, and also for the Grand National in April.

Backed On Tour ante post at 12/1 and also doubles him with TFW.

My only bets today. good luck all.

Comment

Sam Spinner to win the Long Walk. Think he has been really underestimated because he is from a small stable but looks a big improver and could run this lot ragged from the front.
                        I hope plenty of you were on.

Comment

Keep the run going Tenty

Comment

Great call Tenty.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                              Great call Tenty.
                              Thanks Kevloaf/BigChaang.

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing Mia's Storm in the Kauto Star Novice Chase @ Kempton @11/4
                                The Holy One in the last race @leop on Boxing Day. Hoping these will pay for my Christmas.

A very merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all.
                                Last edited by doctorwu; 24 December 2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X