Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Kentucky/Guineas Yankee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monty's Pass View Post

Will be ridden in the derby by Ben Curtis.
    A European jockey in the straight can't be a bad thing with how weak the Americans are in a drive, I think he's going to be a live e/w play

Comment

Live morning works

Watch as the Kentucky Derby and Oaks horses train live under the Twin Spires of Churchill Downs in preparation for the 150th running of the Kentucky Derby an...

Comment

Originally posted by Zachx02 View Post
        If we all think COT is too short for the english guineas, why not use Henry for the french version?
        I'm more in the camp as to keeping it over the same weekend personally but will go with the majority.

Comment

Originally posted by HoldenTheReins View Post

I'm more in the camp as to keeping it over the same weekend personally but will go with the majority.
          That's fair enough

Comment

Ylang Ylang fairly weak on BEX and 8.4 but 3/1 to 4/1 with sports books

Comment

Saturday live morning works from Churchill

Watch as the Kentucky Derby and Oaks horses train live under the Twin Spires of Churchill Downs in preparation for the 150th running of the Kentucky Derby an...

Comment

Has there been a decision which race endlessly runs in? If he goes for the American turf I'd be interested but no interest in the derby

Comment

Has there been a decision which race endlessly runs in? If he goes for the American turf I'd be interested but no interest in the derby
                  He’s going for the Derby Zach

Comment

Originally posted by Morley Street View Post

He’s going for the Derby Zach
                    Has no chance then, that work he had on the dirt last week he absolutely hated it

Comment

Just FYI and Lesiles Rose 2 widest drawn in the oaks

Comment

Stream goes down as soon as the derby is being drawn, baffert must have hacked the broadcast

Comment

Fierceness stall 17, horse from that stall has never won the derby, Sierra Leone in 2 - no winner for over 40 years

Comment

Fierceness stall 17, horse from that stall has never won the derby, Sierra Leone in 2 - no winner for over 40 years
                            Just going to post this, I thought this was done on the Monday?

Comment

Originally posted by Glasgow Ronnie View Post

Just going to post this, I thought this was done on the Monday?
                              Was just then mate, stream went down half way so had to go on twitter lol, I'm really coming around to Honor Marie

Comment

Would be so like Fierceness to go and romp home from 17! Forever Young drew well, as did Honor Marie and Encino got a plum draw too. No excuses for any of them from those posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X