Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2024 Antepost Flat Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dance Sequence is too short for the 1000 guineas and runs today. Should she win I wonder what price they go.

Comment

• Seen on horse-racing nation website that the judge ruled against Muth. I'll try and post link

Comment

• Comment

• Think it's worked

Comment

• Originally posted by Glasgow Ronnie View Post
            Think it's worked
            Thanks Ronnie, on one hand it would have been nice him getting in as the 25/1 would have been great value but then again would have possibly messed up my 2 picks in Sierra Leone and Forever Young. Onto the Preakness I guess if Nysos isn't back?

Comment

• I would have thought so, I knew a few were interested in the verdict. Would have been an incredible race with Muth but from my own bet on Sierra Leone I'm glad he's missing it

Comment

• Comment

• Maybe another twist in this story

Comment

• Originally posted by Zachx02 View Post
                    Delius - 20/1 Prix Du Jockey Club

“Delius is a nice horse, who will develop into a good middle-distance prospect,” commented trainer Jean-Claude Rouget. “The more we advance through the season, the better he will be. He quickened really nicely and won well, so that is most encouraging.”

https://twitter.com/AtTheRaces/statu...44449433592310
                    Maiden RPR of 96, in flat terms thats very very good. Only best by City Of Troy from current 3 year olds, I think this lad could be an arc contender

Comment

• Originally posted by Zachx02 View Post

Maiden RPR of 96, in flat terms thats very very good. Only best by City Of Troy from current 3 year olds, I think this lad could be an arc contender
                      66's on bet365 if anyone's interested

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankely My Dear View Post

66's on bet365 if anyone's interested
                        They've only gone and done it after having emailed them in about 4 times on both me and my Oldmans account

Comment

• The cumulative effect as I asked them earlier today, they must not like you!

Comment

• AOB - Henry Longfellow on track for French 2000 Guineas. 11/4 still available

Comment

• Encino for Brad Cox is one I've added as an each way bet at 25/1 for the Kentucky Derby.

Highest beyer was last time out (89) when winning at Turfway and sits 18th in the points list, definitely getting better and wiser with each run which is always a good thing hopefully peaking at the right time in May. If he draws and breaks well I can see him sitting just off the pace and being able to kick on again when needed, hasn't been spectacular in his 4 starts but they've all been impressive in their own way. Not saying he'll win but in a below par year I think he'll outrun his current odds and could see him being best of the rest and running into a place at least. One for the small stakes combi tricasts and a e/w single. A little overpriced Imo and could see him going off no bigger than 16's on the day.

Comment

• Some picks for the Oaks / Derby undercards when the markets are up...

Pat Day Mile - Nash

Bourbon Turf Classic - Integration

La Troienne - Idiomatic

Alysheba - First Mission
                                Last edited by Zachx02; 27 April 2024, 07:49 PM. Reason: wrong race for nash

Comment

Working...
                                X