Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Antepost Market for 2020 Flat Racing Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Replay

Comment

• Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post

Just listened to it.

Thank you so much for posting

Charlie sounded pretty sure he is the best, and they left him to mature, rather than go early - and he will be a better 3yo!

I backed him for the 2000 Guineas on Saturday at 25/1, and he was sensational through 7F+ of the 1M, then paid for his speed late on.

I've backed him again now at 16/1 with some Festival horses, (with Cashout) and expect that price to disappear soon.

For the trainer to view it that way after a narrow defeat and plan to go to the Group 1 Racing Post/Futurity next run (ground permitting) is great to hear.

I thought he oozed class over the Guineas C&D on Saturday and hope to see him back there in May.

If he is he best Appleby Guineas horse then Buick will ride him and maybe only Luxembourg appeals as a rival in the Futurity and the 2000 Guineas.

Masekela was put away easily on Saturday and has direct links to all the good form with Point Lonsdale, Native Trail and Bayside Boy - so he may have them covered?
      Coroebus winning today was a massive result for me, even after laying half my potential winnings in case he lost!

Hope you were still on Saxon.

Comment

• Tenebrism is a Sprinter

Surely goes commonwealth cup now

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungHustler View Post

Coroebus winning today was a massive result for me, even after laying half my potential winnings in case he lost!

Hope you were still on Saxon.
          I was YoungHustler and it was great to see the horse cruising through the race, and take it up like that.

I was 4 hours into a 6 hour walk, in the Peak District (it was only supposed to be half that time, but the instructions were terrible ) and stopped to watch the race on my phone, in a small village, sat on a dry stone wall, watching a local cricket match.

Id got four covered for the race, from last year, and had the 1-2-3.

Even more happier when I looked up my spreadsheet and saw the winner was the biggest payout of my four bets, by 50% more than the second highest

Thanks for reposting my post, much appreciated.

Glad we were with the winner, together.
          "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Working...
          X