Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily Flat Racing Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
    I actually thought Feane's runner Simply A Breeze was a big price. She ran terrible the last day when well supported, but he's had a couple of winners since then (same horse) and hopefully that's a sign she could strip fitter.
    Her maiden run last year was pretty hot with a good few rated in the 80s. She's travelled well into the race this time, but literally went backwards very quickly. Hoping that was through fitness + not an underlying issue.
    At 25s, i'll have a small bit on now, and see what way she goes in the market later, before deciding whether to bet her properly.
    I had a glance at her Jack. Thought she might struggle with giving the 3yos a bit of weight

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormy Antarctic View Post
      I had a glance at her Jack. Thought she might struggle with giving the 3yos a bit of weight
      100% can see that, i'll see nearer the time if money comes. If not, she's probably one for handicaps.

The money for her last time vs Soul Search (very good group form) suggests somebody thought she'd be capable of giving away the weight + running well.

Comment

• Supasundae 17:55 at Kilbeggan

Gives 10 lbs to Menbgli Khan but over 2m3f surely this is a penalty kick even on seasonal reappearance?!

Only 4/7

Maybe he'll drift!

Comment

• One bet today and a couple of small E/W bets for tonight -

Newmarket 12:45 Celsius 5/2

Bath 6:35 Granny Roz 40/1

Bath 7:05 Mr Tyrrell 9/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Supasundae 17:55 at Kilbeggan

Gives 10 lbs to Menbgli Khan but over 2m3f surely this is a penalty kick even on seasonal reappearance?!

Only 4/7

Maybe he'll drift!
            He should be far too good shouldnt he!

A lot in that race look to be out for "Galway runs" i think too. The wests awake, golden spear, dawn rider the obvious 3 anyway.

Henry's is really interesting off a low weight having been out for a good while. He's good at the track as well, market support would be interesting, but she'd probably need to still run to a very good level on stable debut to beat him.

She's a run of the mill mare, but i see Jaime Sommers running decent at a big price. She's fit having run well-ish on the flat. Has won at track and run a lot of good races there. Doesn't win a lot and she'd be miles off it on ratings. Could be one that's trying though!
            Last edited by jack1092; 10 July 2020, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• I know it's not flat, but this is interesting considering he's 33/1 (5pl)

Peter Bowen almost always has one laid out for this and MORE BUCK’S won it two years ago. He’s now 3lb lower but showed he still retained plenty of ability last year and Richard Patrick’s claim is a further plus.
              Last edited by Kevloaf; 10 July 2020, 01:41 PM. Reason: price

Comment

I know it's not flat, but this is interesting considering he's 33/1 (5pl)

Peter Bowen almost always has one laid out for this and MORE BUCK’S won it two years ago. He’s now 3lb lower but showed he still retained plenty of ability last year and Richard Patrick’s claim is a further plus.
                Ran well, 3 too good but a decent price to place.

Comment

He should be far too good shouldnt he!

A lot in that race look to be out for "Galway runs" i think too. The wests awake, golden spear, dawn rider the obvious 3 anyway.

Henry's is really interesting off a low weight having been out for a good while. He's good at the track as well, market support would be interesting, but she'd probably need to still run to a very good level on stable debut to beat him.

She's a run of the mill mare, but i see Jaime Sommers running decent at a big price. She's fit having run well-ish on the flat. Has won at track and run a lot of good races there. Doesn't win a lot and she'd be miles off it on ratings. Could be one that's trying though!
                  I'm trying so hard to find a way to make a fortune off this race

Comment

Hahaha, I just got lucky on the right side of a photo in an attempted double, no sooner have I gone to check the return, Supasundae is void, non runner!

FFS

Comment

I actually thought Feane's runner Simply A Breeze was a big price. She ran terrible the last day when well supported, but he's had a couple of winners since then (same horse) and hopefully that's a sign she could strip fitter.
                      Her maiden run last year was pretty hot with a good few rated in the 80s. She's travelled well into the race this time, but literally went backwards very quickly. Hoping that was through fitness + not an underlying issue.
                      At 25s, i'll have a small bit on now, and see what way she goes in the market later, before deciding whether to bet her properly.
                      Flashes home for 3rd. She took a while to get going, but motored when she did- qualifies for handicaps now, but might be judged on her first run given the promise here.

Comment

I backed Jaime Sommers earlier- massive r4 now, but i think it's a big help getting him out of the race for my horses very small win chances haha.

Comment

I backed Jaime Sommers earlier- massive r4 now, but i think it's a big help getting him out of the race for my horses very small win chances haha.
                          Almost ffs!
                          She’s ran a cracker, nice attempt from connections.

Comment

• Very disappointed in Feminism. Took a backward step. Never mind. Onwards and upwards

Comment

• Going to back Mohaather in the 3.15 tomorrow. He looks the likeliest winner to me. I’ll also have a small ew bet on lord tennyson, very interesting that Gosden ups him to this grade after his luckless Ascot run last time.

Zabeel prince in the 5.15 in Ireland looks to have an outstanding chance.

I think Come on Linda will run well from a high draw in Newcastle’s 6.30

Good look Fat Jockeys

Comment

• What time do 365 usually kick in with their each way extra?!
                                I thought it was 9am

Comment

Working...
                                X