Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Breeders' Cup 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeders' Cup 2021

Does anyone know when we will find out which horses from UK and Ireland will be turning up at Del Mar?

Have an interest in Tenebrism and Emaraaty Ana but other than AOB saying a couple of weeks ago that Tenebrism might be done for the season, there's been nothing in terms of info about who's definitely flying over.

Hope they try the classic with mishriff

Comment

That Horse Attached is from the breeders cup website. Looks like Pre-Entry Deadline Oct 25th and Entry Deadline Nov 1st.

Comment

Cheers parimutuel , I was on the website yesterday but missed that section. Great info so thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Zachx02 View Post
          Hope they try the classic with mishriff
          Mishriff going to Saudi Cup not Breeders Cup according to RP

Comment

Iv had 4 bets so far

Turf Sprint- golden pal 10s
            turf- tarnawa 5s
            mile- master of the seas 12s
            juvenile turf sprint- averly jane 3s

One winner will do me haha

Comment

Have a Trixie of Creative Force and Sealiway rolling onto Emaraaty Ana in the Turf Sprint. Racing Post has an article tonight with Kevin Ryan confirming EA and Glass Slippers both go, so good news for a run for my money anyway.

Cashed out of another Trixie recently involving Saffron Beach, Space Blues and Tenebrism on the back of AOB comments about Tenebrism maybe being done for the season. I've a chunk of that cashout waiting to bet in case she does turn up.

Comment

Originally posted by That Horse View Post
                Have a Trixie of Creative Force and Sealiway rolling onto Emaraaty Ana in the Turf Sprint. Racing Post has an article tonight with Kevin Ryan confirming EA and Glass Slippers both go, so good news for a run for my money anyway.

Cashed out of another Trixie recently involving Saffron Beach, Space Blues and Tenebrism on the back of AOB comments about Tenebrism maybe being done for the season. I've a chunk of that cashout waiting to bet in case she does turn up.
                I have Emaraaty Ana too so very glad Ryan has confirmed the Breeders Cup is the plan.

Also very relieved that Appleby has confirmed Space Blues is on course for the Mile as I think he has a great chance. He spoke to Nick Luck last night who told his listeners today. Also Master Of The Seas still on for the mile.

Just need to get confirmation that Tarnawa is going!

Comment

Dermot Weld in tonight's RP regarding Tarnawa.

"She's entered in the Filly & Mare Turf and also the Turf, and the final decision will be made closer to the day but it's pretty certain she'll go for the race she won last year, the Breeders' Cup Turf."

Comment

Originally posted by YoungHustler View Post
                    Dermot Weld in tonight's RP regarding Tarnawa.

"She's entered in the Filly & Mare Turf and also the Turf, and the final decision will be made closer to the day but it's pretty certain she'll go for the race she won last year, the Breeders' Cup Turf."
                    She will take plenty of beating id say

Comment

Pre-Entries live announcement on Wednesday.

Comment

Pre entries up on the BC website - Bet365 have adjusted their markets as well, not sure about other bookies.

The Breeders' Cup World Championships

Comment

Looks very very winnable for tarnawa

Not as strong as the renewal she won last year

I will likely add kimari to golden pal in the sprint if the price is right
                          Last edited by FinalFurlong91; 27 October 2021, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Teona for the filly and mare is one I'm interested in

Comment

I have backed averly Jane for the Breeders Cup Juvenile turf Sprint at 5-2
                              others to follow

Comment

Working...
                              X