Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Royal Ascot 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mustashry in opening Queen Anne looks laid out by Sir Michael along with Queen Power in the Ribblesdale who should start a hot fav with Pink Dogwood missing the race. Arc fancy Ghaiyyath will win the Hardwicke especially as Fav Crystal Ocean is targeting the POW.

Comment

Sky NRNB on the G1s

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos View Post
        Mustashry in opening Queen Anne looks laid out by Sir Michael along with Queen Power in the Ribblesdale who should start a hot fav with Pink Dogwood missing the race. Arc fancy Ghaiyyath will win the Hardwicke especially as Fav Crystal Ocean is targeting the POW.
        Is Pink Dogwood definitely missing the Ribblesdale? And i reckon Crystal Ocean will go to the hardwicke before another tilt at the king George.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
          Is Pink Dogwood definitely missing the Ribblesdale? And i reckon Crystal Ocean will go to the hardwicke before another tilt at the king George.
          Yep, staying in Ireland for Pretty Polly. Sir M favours POW this time. Not set in stone but he's got plenty of other darts to throw at Hardwicke this season.

Comment

San donato won't run in the st James palace stakes. Haven't backed him myself but anyone should cash out if available that has.
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Looks like Skybet are trying to get Bataash beat, second boost I’ve seen him in

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                Paul Kealy (in the RP) says he's too short.

Comment

Did anyone watch the ATR Royal Ascot Preview last night? Hugh Taylor & Kevin Blake we’re on it with Sean Boyce

Comment

Good to see this thread doing well!

Bit late, but i think Magical is + was a great bet. On at 7/2, there are ground concerns for a lot in the race, and it might even see SOC dodge the race. I would be sure Haggas wouldn't want to run his star on soft ground on seasonal reappearance.

Nevermind the fact Magical is racefit + has form very much upsides SOC. SOC also has to prove she's trained on.

Comment

The current going is good to soft, soft in places but the weather forecast

makes you look at good ground at worst next week.

Comment

Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                        Good to see this thread doing well!

Bit late, but i think Magical is + was a great bet. On at 7/2, there are ground concerns for a lot in the race, and it might even see SOC dodge the race. I would be sure Haggas wouldn't want to run his star on soft ground on seasonal reappearance.

Nevermind the fact Magical is racefit + has form very much upsides SOC. SOC also has to prove she's trained on.
                        Totally agree. Think RA will come too soon for SOC. All about the ARC for her. Crystal Ocean for me in POW.

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
                          The current going is good to soft, soft in places but the weather forecast

makes you look at good ground at worst next week.
                          With the way Ascot drains, I'd expect it to be Good, Good/Firm in places by the time the meeting starts. Very little rain forecast from here on in and lots of sunshine, decent temps and drying wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                            Think he will blow out again. Best fresh and should be kept for another crack in Paris in October. Blue Point should be fav in my book and looks a good thing. 3/1 is huge !!!!

Comment

So sad re Lady Kaya. Hate this game sometimes. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                                Think he will blow out again. Best fresh and should be kept for another crack in Paris in October. Blue Point should be fav in my book and looks a good thing. 3/1 is huge !!!!
                                The track doesn't necessarily suit but I'd still take Battaash to beat Blue Point. Mabs Cross is the one I'm interested in at the prices.

Comment

Working...
                                X