Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Sunday 10th March - Live FAT JOCKEY "Yankee Reveals"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by somer1 View Post
    7.30 ish dude
    O.k. Thank's , will there be a Linky Thingy ??. .

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post

O.k. Thank's , will there be a Linky Thingy ??. .
      …I think the link is on the Preview thread.

Comment

The Daily and overall Captains Yankee's to be revealed/discussed, as well as a few thoughts from forum legends @Bayoffreedom (Paul) and @Nortonscoin200 (Rich)

Will be here (above)

And anyone wanting to join in on webcam the link will be:

Comment

Got it and Watching , Thank' s.

Comment

…..really enjoyed the ‘podcast’ last night, the relaxed and ad-hoc feel to proceedings was terrific. Fish interventions, tips and opinions, I was wondering when That Horse was going to give us a tune from his magnificent piano.

Well done to all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggs View Post
              …..really enjoyed the ‘podcast’ last night, the relaxed and ad-hoc feel to proceedings was terrific. Fish interventions, tips and opinions, I was wondering when That Horse was going to give us a tune from his magnificent piano.

We'll come back on and do a rendition of Allez Allez Allez at the end of the season mate

Comment

Cheers Eggs

Good to have some fresh meat too!

Just uploading HarryTrotter's video

Worth a watch too
                Last edited by Kevloaf; 11 March 2024, 07:39 AM.

Comment

I've just watched your Podcast from last night boys. Very enjoyable. And particularly well done to the debutants.

I learnt lots of things. Not least that it's 30 degrees in Somerset at this time of the year!
                  Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

Comment

So there was fish and tips !

Comment

Finished it this morning. Echo the sentiments, really enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                      X