Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The Masters/Grand National Double

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post
    Iv backed bryson and was delighted until scottie shot -6

He's just going to win isn't he
    Scheffler played in the worst conditions and still managed to shoot low. I think I need to turn to God to improve my golf game!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fouroverthrutwo View Post

Scheffler played in the worst conditions and still managed to shoot low. I think I need to turn to God to improve my golf game!!
      God himself couldn't get me to hit driver into the fairway

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
        Double came good for me last year so going in again with Scottie and I Am Maximus and Vanillier.
        Gowan Scottie boy!!!!

Comment

Gowan Scottie boy!!!!
          Good luck buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by knockando View Post

Good luck buddy
            Slipping up now by all accounts.

Never mind. Can't complain. Good day with National winner and some nice roll ups for the Festival courtesy of IAM.

Comment

Never mind. Can't complain. Good day with National winner and some nice roll ups for the Festival courtesy of IAM.
              He’ll bounce back. He better. He’s been a 12 month project for me

Comment

Just made eagle so bounce back alright, probably a few ups and down to come throughout the last day, good luck lobos

Comment

• Back into odds on and overall lead through 16.

Managed to snag a bit of 11/4 as he lined up his eagle, probably the best value he's been all week

Comment

• Don't think any of them want to win atm

Homa and morikawa cant hole a putt, but are hitting plenty of good shots

Scottie hitting plenty of ropey shots but being saved by his short game

Aberg very solid, looks like a serious prospect

Dechambeau likely threw his chance away with the bad start

Comment

• Sweet Cherries

Family off to Cornwall again on the back of that win double.

Never bothered with golf until Norton's talked me into the Double last year. Had to go in again this year and clearly it'll be an annual thing now

Cheers Nortons.

Happy Days.

That man Scottie looks so far clear of anyone else it's ridiculous. He doesn't even look as though he's trying !!??
                      Last edited by Lobos; 14 April 2024, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Well done Lobos, that was a hard run victory for him, his irons went missing for two rounds, but he played amazing golf last 9 holes. Great tenacity from the Sheff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magpie View Post
                          Well done Lobos, that was a hard run victory for him, his irons went missing for two rounds, but he played amazing golf last 9 holes. Great tenacity from the Sheff.
                          I know nowt re golf so just bet the fav with IAM so just another lucky double for me. I did really fancy IAM to do the business though so I can claim half the credit!

Comment

I know nowt re golf so just bet the fav with IAM so just another lucky double for me. I did really fancy IAM to do the business though so I can claim half the credit!
                            Well done Lobos. Nice work!!

Comment

Sweet Cherries

Family off to Cornwall again on the back of that win double.

Never bothered with golf until Norton's talked me into the Double last year. Had to go in again this year and clearly it'll be an annual thing now

Cheers Nortons.

Happy Days.

That man Scottie looks so far clear of anyone else it's ridiculous. He doesn't even look as though he's trying !!??
                              Well done Lobos - you’re the man!!

Comment

• Well done me West Country Cousin. I tips me hat to ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X