Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The Masters/Grand National Double

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double came good for me last year so going in again with Scottie and I Am Maximus and Vanillier.

Comment

Hideki & Vanillier for me

Comment

Galvin/Scheffler

Comment

I've pulled the trigger on two.
          Capodanno/Scottie Scheffler and
          Corach Rambler/Scottie Scheffler

Comment

I’ll go for Panda Boy & Xander Schauffele. Not that I know very much about golf!

Comment

I'm going to do a favourites double of Scheffler and Corach Rambler and an each way double of Matsuyama and Delta Work. Scheffler is no price but he warrants his place at the head of the betting after a brilliant start to the season. Since he swapped his putter to the more forgiving Taylormade Spider, he looks unstoppable. The each way golf selection that carries the burden of my money is Hideki Matsuyama. A previous Masters winner, he has looked solid this season with three top 25 finishes and a victory in his last five tournaments. Fingers crossed he stays fit and healthy in the run up to Augusta.
              With regards to the horses, I expect Corach to run his race again and the stable are confident that his gallant Gold Cup run will put him spot on for his bid for back to back National victories. The each way National selection in Delta Work is getting no younger but he was just creeping into the race last year before slithering on landing and unseating at the 21st fence. He goes on any going and I am hopeful he runs a big race at big odds.
              Best of luck to everyone who attempts the double . Let's stick it up em!!

Comment

Thrown a free bet at this

McIlroy / I Am Maximus

Comment

Panda Boy
                  Cam Young

Comment

Scheffler
                    Galia Des Liteaux

Comment

• ….added;

Fitzpatrick 40-1/Mr Incredible 16-1

Comment

• I've done an each way double of Galia Des Liteaux at 33/1, (1/5, 5) and Sahith Theegala at 50/1 (1/5, 6).

The case for GDL has already been well made elsewhere, and I think that Theegala is a very generous price, and will be backing him e/w again in a single bet on Monday when the enhanced place terms become available. His only Masters appearance so far was 9th place last year, which is very impressive on a course that generally requires a bit of experience to get the hang of, and his form this season has been very good, with four top 10 finishes already (three of those have come in his last five starts).

Comment

• Thrown a few tiny EW fun stakes darts at the following, unfortunately bet365 don't want to let us do more than 5 places in the golf which is upsetting .

Russell Henley
                          Desertmore House

Brooks Koepka
                          Galia Des Liteaux

Gary Woodland
                          Capodanno

Adrian Meronk
                          Galvin

Ludvig Aberg
                          Limerick Lace

Sahith Theelgala
                          Adamantly Chosen

Good luck everyone, would be delighted if someone has a winner in the golf so we can have something extra to cheer on in the national.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexmilton View Post
                            Thrown a few tiny EW fun stakes darts at the following, unfortunately bet365 don't want to let us do more than 5 places in the golf which is upsetting .

Russell Henley
                            Desertmore House

Brooks Koepka
                            Galia Des Liteaux

Gary Woodland
                            Capodanno

Adrian Meronk
                            Galvin

Ludvig Aberg
                            Limerick Lace

Sahith Theelgala
                            Adamantly Chosen

Good luck everyone, would be delighted if someone has a winner in the golf so we can have something extra to cheer on in the national.
                            The winner of the National will be decided after only 2 rounds of the golf so if someone gets lucky in the National then we’ll still have the 3rd and 4th rounds of golf to cheer on our guy

Comment

• …..Panda Boy/Theegala (seems to me Block 205 knows what he’s talking about).

Comment

• Im going for my old friend Coko Beach and Hideki

Comment

Working...
                                X