Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Exchange YouTube Video Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pimmertime

Comment

Evening Everyone

Thanks for the comments about the theme music. Big thanks to jonthehammer for organising it with The King Pimm in the summer

Back to business and we have our second video of the Twitter Tips series out. Always appreciate Comments and Likes as always

Comment

The King Pimm not seen him about in yonks.

Comment

He's very well, and has got involved with 'Spectre One', the unraced Spectre Racing horse that should run in a Bumper before the end of the season. On that note Spectre One is one to watch out for. If his homework translates to the track he's going to be very good.
          Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectre View Post
            He's very well, and has got involved with 'Spectre One', the unraced Spectre Racing horse that should run in a Bumper before the end of the season. On that note Spectre One is one to watch out for. If his homework translates to the track he's going to be very good.
            Looking forward to seeing him Paul

Comment

Evening Everyone!

If you havent seen it already, our 3rd video of the Twitter Tips series is out on our Youtube channel.

​​​​​​https://youtu.be/WTjciLoukPU

As always, appreciate any likes and comments.

Look out for our final Ante Post video, which comes out tomorrow morning at 8.30am

Comment

I watched one , two , and three last night , . Thumbs up from me . very good .
                Enjoyed them all. .

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                  I watched one , two , and three last night , . Thumbs up from me . very good .
                  Enjoyed them all. .
                  Thank you very much

Comment

Good Morning!

Our Fifth and Final Ante Post video for the 2024 Cheltenham Festival is now live on our Youtube Channel

Appreciate any likes and comments

Comment

Morning Everyone!

Our interview with Ella McNeill is now live on our Youtube Channel. We discuss the McNeill entries for Cheltenham & Aintree and their potential routes. Also 3 horses for newbury with entries this weekend.

My first time hosting for Chelt Ex as well, and i was nervous as Hell!

Comment

Many have cashed out on three card brag. Not sure what to make of that update? Can anybody provide some clarity ???

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Booster View Post
                          Many have cashed out on three card brag. Not sure what to make of that update? Can anybody provide some clarity ???
                          Wonder if he is going for the irish national after all

Comment

Good Morning all!

Our 2024 Cheltenham Festival Handicap Race preview, with special guest Gavin Lynch, is now live on our Youtube channel

Always appreciate any likes and comments

Comment

good evening! Our Cheltenham Festival 2024 Review Video is now live on our youtube channel. Thanks for all your support this season, especially with our ante post series. A big thanks to Spectre Kevloaf for allowing us to use the forum

Comment

Working...
                              X