Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

August Forum Yankee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
    I appreciate you live in a different time zone MoM but have I missed this ?
    Look forward to the selections........at about 4am no doubt !
    Ha no you haven’t missed it bud. I totally forgot about it.

Will make sure it’s up this evening (before 4am just for you )

Comment

Tough selections this month with lots of horses being mentioned with plenty of strong suggestions to choose from. Based on the thread..

Gone for these as an each way yankee in the end:
      Elixir Dainay - Arkle @ 33/1
      Aramon - Champion Hurdle @ 20/1
      Melon - Ryanair @ 16/1
      Monkfish - RSA @ 10/1

Best odds - 133,517/1
      Bookmaker - Bet365 (technically BV but they wouldn’t lay a multiple like this)

Comment

Great work MoM.
        Can I make a suggestion, when you calculate the accumulator to determine which bookie is offering the best prices, can you show the odds for the top half a dozen ?
        I don’t have 365 or Victor so need to do the manual calculation through oddschecker, if you’ve already done that and can show those calculations it would be a help...

Comment

That’s a very juicy Yankee MoM, I’ll be bagging that soon ��

Comment

Great yankee this MoM - will definitely be adding.

Comment

Yep. I'm adding that one as well. Might avoid B365 though, just in case all accounts get linked

Comment

Originally posted by Hardy Eustace View Post
                Great yankee this MoM - will definitely be adding.
                me too!! ,

Comment

Yeah I do all the yankees but I do like the look of this one albeit at shorter prices with Hills...

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                    Great work MoM.
                    Can I make a suggestion, when you calculate the accumulator to determine which bookie is offering the best prices, can you show the odds for the top half a dozen ?
                    I don’t have 365 or Victor so need to do the manual calculation through oddschecker, if you’ve already done that and can show those calculations it would be a help...
                    Good idea mate. Will absolutely be doing that from now onwards.

Comment

Popular Yankee this. Obviously I’ve backed it (do them all for when it lands big) but I actually don’t fancy a couple in the one. Be a good one to win though with those prices!

Comment

Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                        Tough selections this month with lots of horses being mentioned with plenty of strong suggestions to choose from. Based on the thread..

Gone for these as an each way yankee in the end:
                        Elixir Dainay - Arkle @ 33/1
                        Aramon - Champion Hurdle @ 20/1
                        Melon - Ryanair @ 16/1
                        Monkfish - RSA @ 10/1

Best odds - 133,517/1
                        Bookmaker - Bet365 (technically BV but they wouldn’t lay a multiple like this)
                        With the news that Aramon is out for the season managed to cash out and put the bet back on using Quilixios (Triumph) instead of Aramon
                        Last edited by somer1; 20 September 2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by somer1 View Post
                          With the news that Aramon is out for the season managed to cash out and put the bet back on using Quilixios (Triumph) instead of Aramon
                          Done the same but used Chantry House (Marsh), also 20/1

Comment

Working...
                          X