Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Festival Roll-Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...heard a Benitez to Celtic rumour (not a reliable source) an hour ago so had a little interest at 12-1 with BV, it’s now 7/2 with them and odds-on with Hills & Sky. It doesn’t take much to move these markets but 7/2 or 3-1 (PP) might be worth risking in a small stakes roll-up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
      ...heard a Benitez to Celtic rumour (not a reliable source) an hour ago so had a little interest at 12-1 with BV, it’s now 7/2 with them and odds-on with Hills & Sky. It doesn’t take much to move these markets but 7/2 or 3-1 (PP) might be worth risking in a small stakes roll-up.
      5/6 now best price, that escalated quickly

Comment

• Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post

5/6 now best price, that escalated quickly
        ...unbelievable, just come on to say the same.

Comment

• Damn it haha, I have done really well on those management markets in recent times as well. BV limited me on them after i had a good run

Comment

• Got Brendan Rodgers at decent odds time he went to Liverpool. But anytime after that the rumour/tip i got wasn't reliable!

Comment

• The rumours for Rafa started with a fake letter which is circulating social media with an offer to Rafa.
              The number ends in the year Rangers were formed.
              Unfortunately it doesnt look like this one will land folks.

Comment

• Allaho tomorrow at evs getting 7lb off battleoverdoyen is tempting me to boost the prices of tritonic for the triumph and elimay for the mares chase

Comment

• You'd want to know the meeting was on though?
                  Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spectre View Post
                    You'd want to know the meeting was on though?
                    Yes

Would wait for BOG in the morning too

Comment

• not going to use allaho today

Decided there will be much better bets around evs to be had

Comment

• Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post
                        not going to use allaho today

Decided there will be much better bets around evs to be had
                        Agreed. He's not been running to form this year, and that's a decent enough looking race

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post

Agreed. He's not been running to form this year, and that's a decent enough looking race
                          He would beat them if running to his best given the weights but on watching the savills back he never seemed to travel with his usual enthusiasm

I'm on him for the Ryanair from last March so its D-Day for those bets anyway so no need to have anything else on

Comment

• Would like to get Elimay in the book if I can so 1pt double on her and Heather Rocco to upset both short favs in the next at Thurles. Pays 22/1

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                              Would like to get Elimay in the book if I can so 1pt double on her and Heather Rocco to upset both short favs in the next at Thurles. Pays 22/1
                              Woeful ride from RB, 1 more point chalked up in the lost roll ups column

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post

Woeful ride from RB, 1 more point chalked up in the lost roll ups column
                                This thread will be banned next year...

Comment

Working...
                                X