Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Bookmakers Special Offers:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    I'm sure this is sacrilege in many peoples eyes but is 6/4 Constitution Hill any race not really good value?
    I've backed the 2/1 champion hurdle as i think he'll stay hurdling. When you see the Ballyburn 8/15 any race price with paddy then the con hill price looks massive !

Comment

I'm sure this is sacrilege in many peoples eyes but is 6/4 Constitution Hill any race not really good value?
      Just take the 2/1 for the champion hurdle instead, where else is he going to go?

Comment

• For half a point you save any will he won't be with chasing that dominated the off season last year

Comment

• Can’t see that happening again didn’t Nicky mention the fighting fifth the other day as a starting point next season if he doesn’t make punchestown?

Comment

• ….free £2 multiple with BFSB this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautostar View Post

Just take the 2/1 for the champion hurdle instead, where else is he going to go?
              I’m not sure want to take 2-1 yet on CH as that’s a big % market

CH was not right for much of this season ….and potential for stronger opposition than State Man next year

I’ll prob keep options open for while & look to add later via roll-ups or doubles

Im sure many will disagree and def be a horse much conversation to come on I suspect
              Fat Jockey Patron (est. Jan 2021)

Comment

For half a point you save any will he won't be with chasing that dominated the off season last year
                You're giving up a big percentage taking 6/4 over 2/1. He surely stays hurdling too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post

You're giving up a big percentage taking 6/4 over 2/1. He surely stays hurdling too.
                  Personally I'd split stakes across the two markets.
                  I'd be fairly sure he stays hurdling but we're only a week on from Cheltenham and there's an entire Summer for plans to be discussed and change, cover both might be the answer...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautostar View Post

Are you not concerned that 2/1 is with the stable's sponsors? It seems odd to me that they are stand out for him

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin View Post

Are you not concerned that 2/1 is with the stable's sponsors? It seems odd to me that they are stand out for him
                      Not anymore. They've cut in line with the rest of the market.

Comment

• ….i know some like to play the Indian Premier League Cricket. Lads offer a free matched bet up to £5.

Comment

• We got a WH epic boost again.

Comment

• Soz if someone has already posted but i see WH have changed the game with the epic boost. Just used mine on Caldwell
                            potter for the BANC and it was only boosted to 24/1 from 16/1.Tight Bastards!

Comment

• Originally posted by somer1 View Post
                              Soz if someone has already posted but i see WH have changed the game with the epic boost. Just used mine on Caldwell
                              …you’re right, it doesn’t say ‘any horse, twice the price’, looks like it’s a 50% Boost.

Comment

• Originally posted by somer1 View Post
                                Soz if someone has already posted but i see WH have changed the game with the epic boost. Just used mine on Caldwell
                                Looks like they've changed the T&C's, min of 25% boost up to 100%. Boosted Teahupoo from 3.5/1 to 7/1 with last weeks, this week it's only 3/1 to 4.5/1.

Comment

Working...
                                X