Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Bookmakers Special Offers:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
    ….reminder that BFSB have a free £2 multiple each weekend up to the Festival.
    £1 for me!!
    But appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
      ….Hills;

Irish win all 5 handicaps @ 12-1
      Enhanced to 16/1 on the homepage atm

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerRolllllll View Post

Not sure why Fri such strong fav?

Actually wonder if Tues is a bet? If Ireland were to sneak Ultima or CH were to get injured, then they get 6 as rest look in bag

Plenty of risk in other days if Hcap chases going British

Clairvoyant Hopefully he makes it!

Edit; for context TigerRolllllll this was from back in January, on page 125 of this post.

Comment

• Think they've taken that market down haven't they. Kind of thing that was probably left up to long after the CH news but I forgot to look for

Tuesday would look good now imo.

Comment

• We are getting a very good offer from MGM tomorrow I believe for those that have an account…… money back as free bets if you lose the 1st race each day and a double odds on any one horse each day, both decent offers in my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeon Island View Post
              We are getting a very good offer from MGM tomorrow I believe for those that have an account…… money back as free bets if you lose the 1st race each day and a double odds on any one horse each day, both decent offers in my opinion
              This all sounds very good, but some of the stuff on social media about refusals to pay out sounds grim. I was going to sign up, but definitely holding off for now.

Comment

We are getting a very good offer from MGM tomorrow I believe for those that have an account…… money back as free bets if you lose the 1st race each day and a double odds on any one horse each day, both decent offers in my opinion
                Lucky if you even manage to get your money out of that scum firm, wouldn't touch them with stolen money and fear if I win anything on there I won't be able to get money out from the horror stories I've been seeing

Comment

• Originally posted by Zachx02 View Post

Lucky if you even manage to get your money out of that scum firm, wouldn't touch them with stolen money and fear if I win anything on there I won't be able to get money out from the horror stories I've been seeing
                  What is the gist of the stories with MGM? Personally, I’ve had no issues with my account so far but have a number of open bets using the double odds boost offers. Quite concerning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaizer chief View Post

What is the gist of the stories with MGM? Personally, I’ve had no issues with my account so far but have a number of open bets using the double odds boost offers. Quite concerning.
                    Have a look on Trustpilot

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoofit View Post

Have a look on Trustpilot

This was one of the reviews ....

"Terrible do not bet with these shisters and good on will smith for giving him a good slap at the Oscars for doing the advert the little twerp."

Comment

• Didn’t realise people have had problems with them, I’ve been using the double odds offers and using them sporadically for other stuff and had no problems thus far!!!

Comment

Didn’t realise people have had problems with them, I’ve been using the double odds offers and using them sporadically for other stuff and had no problems thus far!!!
                          Have you tried to withdraw any money? This is the point people seem to be having problems.

I've put a few antepost bets on with them using the boosts. And now slightly concerned what will happen if any actually win. ​​​​​
                          ​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjy23 View Post

Have you tried to withdraw any money? This is the point people seem to be having problems.

I've put a few antepost bets on with them using the boosts. And now slightly concerned what will happen if any actually win. ​​​​​
                            ​​​​
                            Wasn’t a big withdrawal but I did last week and it went through fine. No requests for any extra ID, or extra checks etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjy23 View Post

​​​​
                              They wouldn’t be my everyday go to bookmaker of choice but yeah I’ve withdrawn a few times with no problems at all

Comment

• ….PP which day will have most winning SP favourites;

Tues 6/4
                                Wed 5/2
                                Fri 5/2
                                Thur 9/2

Comment

Working...
                                X