Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

June forum yankee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Son of Flicka View Post
    Lobos - I agree with your thoughts on Billaway in the Foxhunters but the main issue with that is the lack of Bookies who have actually got the Foxhunters priced up (I'm only aware of Hills who have it priced although there may be others I don't know about). It limits things a bit if Billaway is included.
    Just asked 365 to price about 20 mins ago

Comment

Originally posted by somer1 View Post
      Just asked 365 to price about 20 mins ago
      And 365 were quick to email me back saying bollox we are unable to offer a price

Comment

Nice try ;-)

Comment

And 365 were quick to email me back saying bollox we are unable to offer a price
          Not surprised. 10/1 with Hills is big in my eyes. Can't believe a horse in the Foxhunter is my second biggest 'winner' for next year's Fez. Would never have thought that I'd say that !

Comment

Put The Kettle On is still the best value play in the QMCC market IMO. I know we've had Fakir in the April Yankee... but I'd slightly prefer her.

Whether people would want to gamble on a targete this far out I'm not sure, but Honeysuckle would be the one to beat no matter who she was up against in the inaugral Mares Chase and I've made my case as to why I think the owner would send her there. The trainer has already let us know she'd been schooling before Cheltenham this year so I think 10/1 is a price to take seriously. Wouldn't surprise me at all if she went off a short priced fav on the day.

Comment

Just asked Skybet. They wouldn't let me down would they?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                Put The Kettle On is still the best value play in the QMCC market IMO. I know we've had Fakir in the April Yankee... but I'd slightly prefer her.

Whether people would want to gamble on a targete this far out I'm not sure, but Honeysuckle would be the one to beat no matter who she was up against in the inaugral Mares Chase and I've made my case as to why I think the owner would send her there. The trainer has already let us know she'd been schooling before Cheltenham this year so I think 10/1 is a price to take seriously. Wouldn't surprise me at all if she went off a short priced fav on the day.
                With you all the way on those two. PTKO currently my biggest single 'winner' and Honey close behind for Mares Chase. Doubled them up for the respective races as well . Loving the girls this year again!

Comment

Im trying to get Queens Brook into one so we could make this months a mares yankee?

Comment

Im trying to get Queens Brook into one so we could make this months a mares yankee?
                    Slap in Epatante then and we're done.

When MoM wakes up he can let us know how he wants to go....

Comment

Slap in Epatante then and we're done.

When MoM wakes up he can let us know how he wants to go....
                      You're keen to get her into a few multi's aren't you Kev?

Comment

Liking that Kev.Lets see what MoM and others have to say on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                          You're keen to get her into a few multi's aren't you Kev?
                          Haha, to be honest I did consider a Mares Only angle as I posted mine, but then realised Dame De Compagnie isn't going to be quoted for the Coral Cup yet.... and then thought I'd bore people talking about Benie Des Dieux at 5/1 in the Mares as a sensible bet considering the angle that Honeysuckle was going chasing....

So Epatante would have been a solid, yet 5th choice

Comment

If the yankee was with Paddy Power you could add ANY RACE Dame De Compagnie at 8/1, in a Mares Yankee.

They seem to allow one Any Race selection in multiple bets at the moment.
                            "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
                              If the yankee was with Paddy Power you could add ANY RACE Dame De Compagnie at 8/1, in a Mares Yankee.

They seem to allow one Any Race selection in multiple bets at the moment.
                              Haha, excellent.

I won't pretend that I think a single figure price about a horse to go back-to-back in a Coral Cup is actually good value.... but I'll have placed worse bets in my life given the concession of any race.

Comment

Just asked Skybet. They wouldn't let me down would they?
                                We'll done. Billaway now with Skybet at 10/1 in their NH RAB.

Comment

Working...
                                X