Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Horses who missed/skipped Cheltenham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not necessarily horses whom one would expect to win but some potential winners could come from this group:

Delta Work
    Commander of Fleet
    Dusart
    Gallyhill
    Gypsy Island
    Crosshill
    Unexcepted
    Solo
    McFabulous
    Latest Exhibition
    Saint Calvados

Comment

I think gars de sceaux has a big part to play in the 3 mile novice chase division looks a nice one to me

Comment

Grand Paradis would be one that interests me.
        Has anyone heard any comments in regards to next season?

Was entered by Gordon in the Martin Pipe, but won far too well to get in.

looked an excellent prospect

Comment

Is it worth noting how many of these missed The Festival through injury and those that just had alternative targets?

I would be much more interested in those that skipped Cheltenham but are still fit and well e.g Run Wild Fred.

Janidil is another. Has since come out and won a novice chase and will definitely be one to keep tabs on next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Leman14 View Post
            Grand Paradis would be one that interests me.
            Has anyone heard any comments in regards to next season?

Was entered by Gordon in the Martin Pipe, but won far too well to get in.

looked an excellent prospect
            He was entered up again in the Grade 2 at Fairyhouse but was pulled due to the ground.

Comment

Working...
            X