Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Stayers Hurdle 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    @arronlad I said I'd bring it back up and you were right. Well done mate - fair play
    He was one of my strongest. I'm pretty high right now

Comment

• What you get for disrespecting the horse with form for me there. Well done whoever pointed out beacon edge was 33s with paddy the other day, saved my race that place payout

Comment

• Winner was very good. Especially for a 6yo . Ground is lively. Fury Road was very unlucky, impeded by faller and lost at least 5 lengths .

Comment

• Originally posted by DenmanSacre View Post
          Beacon edge 33/1 with Paddy Power and they are 5 places
          Just didn't stay as well as the others but travelled well. Still a good profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post

FP has the form in the book Brooksie. Watch him take a breather at the top of the hill and go again. Unfashionable horses win this race.
            Had to put this post up again as I'm feeling quite pleased with myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenmanSacre View Post

Just didn't stay as well as the others but travelled well. Still a good profit.
              You putting this up saved me from a dead loss on this race, cashed my 33s win bet & went each way with paddy’s the place saw me just short of break even so cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by ToniC View Post

You putting this up saved me from a dead loss on this race, cashed my 33s win bet & went each way with paddy’s the place saw me just short of break even so cheers
                Glad to help

Comment

Working...
                X