Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Hills TWAR Movers & Shakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hardy Eustace View Post
    Sir Gerhard 16/1 > 12/1
    Still 20/1 with Skybet special for Bumper apparently

Comment

• Sir Gerhard is also 33/1 on sky bet RAB......charge!

Comment

• Originally posted by Star Of A Gunner View Post
        Sir Gerhard is also 33/1 on sky bet RAB......charge!
        So tempted to have a point of free bets at 33/1 but can’t help but think it would be an account closer... on the RAB list twice at 20/1 and 33/1! As I’ve already got 33/1 elsewhere think I’ll leave it alone.

Comment

Can't see it. Have they taken it down now ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballyfitz View Post
            So tempted to have a point of free bets at 33/1 but can’t help but think it would be an account closer... on the RAB list twice at 20/1 and 33/1! As I’ve already got 33/1 elsewhere think I’ll leave it alone.
            That makes sense.

I lost proper use of my WH and Lads account on horses that were 20/1+ when bets were placed, that then didn't win.
            "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
              The 33/1 seems to have gone but 20/1 is still there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                Sir G 16/1 with skybet any race

Comment

Just took the 20/1 on the Requestabet section. Cheers

Comment

I already Sir Gerhard in a TWAR bet with Hills but thank you for highlighting, that’s a great cheat for a better price by taking the Skybet RAB option

Comment

Thanks. I've got 20/1 TWAR anyway so happy with that.

Comment

• I placed my first bet on Sir Gerhard a good while ago at 33/1, and as someone who tends to look through the RAB section every few days I don’t recall the 33s being on there in a while, though I could very well be wrong.Im wondering if it’s possible that somebody was charged with taking down the 20/1 because of the Bumper price collapse and has somehow pressed the wrong button and added the old odds as well. Anyway it’s gone completely now and I hope everyone who would have done the bet managed to get on.

Comment

• Just noticed SG is a general 12/1 for the bumper now.. a fair drop!

Comment

• Was I dreaming about Sir Gerhard having a setback? Im sure I read it yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by fitzy78 View Post
                              Was I dreaming about Sir Gerhard having a setback? Im sure I read it yesterday
                              Someone posted that they’d read somewhere he may have cancer in one of his eye’s. Evidence was a bit sketchy as the news came from a twitter feed from a podcaster or racing post journalist/contributor and that a cancer was found in Sir Gerhards eye about 6 weeks ago??? I’ve no idea how true this is. His price has continued to be cut over the past few days so not sure if the injury was true, if it’s since been sorted out or what impact it may have on his training or race preparation???

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                                Someone posted that they’d read somewhere he may have cancer in one of his eye’s. Evidence was a bit sketchy as the news came from a twitter feed from a podcaster or racing post journalist/contributor and that a cancer was found in Sir Gerhards eye about 6 weeks ago??? I’ve no idea how true this is. His price has continued to be cut over the past few days so not sure if the injury was true, if it’s since been sorted out or what impact it may have on his training or race preparation???
                                The update from Michael Looby on Twitter was that the horse is okay and is at Gordon’s and cantering.
                                "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Working...
                                X