Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme/Ballymore/Albert Bartlett - Novice Hurdles 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
    Might be too late then.
    I’d say history would tell me to leave it well alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
      I’d say history would tell me to leave it well alone.
      Looks like punters think Risk Factor is home and dried anyways!

Comment

• Nice hurdling debut from N'golo, 2 sketchy moments but he travelled really strongly and looked good.

Comment

• Malone Road entered up. Monday at Ballinrobe

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
            Malone Road entered up. Monday at Ballinrobe
            If CP are going to throw one of their Novices at the Churdle then it'll be him. 66/1. Any takers??

Comment

• A strange place to start so soon after Galway,

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                A strange place to start so soon after Galway,
                Yes ,but he needs the practice. Hasn't raced for nearly two years!

Comment

• I wonder if we are likely to see horses that are coming back from a lay off/injury running over summer given the season was cut so short because of covid.

I know all the big guns will be out to grass but it would make sense if they are fit again to get a run or 2 into them? Give them a break and start again for winter/spring.

Comment

• Ballinrobe is a tight track so it wouldn't be first choice on my list especially if I trained in Meath.

Comment

• A mid season break I suppose between summer and winter.

Comment

Makes all, slashed for the Supreme despite winning at 1/2?

So in to the book he goes

Comment

• Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post
                          I wonder if we are likely to see horses that are coming back from a lay off/injury running over summer given the season was cut so short because of covid.

I know all the big guns will be out to grass but it would make sense if they are fit again to get a run or 2 into them? Give them a break and start again for winter/spring.
                          Definitely. Point to point season starts earlier this year now as well. It's going to be a very interesting season!!

Comment

Irrespective of whether he runs or not then for supporters that can only be seen as a positive I’d have thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              Makes all, slashed for the Supreme despite winning at 1/2?

So in to the book he goes
                              Gordon loves his stats and trends, and with that in mind the bet is the Ballymore not the Supreme. The 7 year old Supreme stat is one that he'll be very mindful of. I've just added him with Paddy Power 1 point ew with cashout.
                              Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spectre View Post
                                Gordon loves his stats and trends, and with that in mind the bet is the Ballymore not the Supreme. The 7 year old Supreme stat is one that he'll be very mindful of. I've just added him with Paddy Power 1 point ew with cashout.

Four hours ahead of you

Comment

Working...
                                X