Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2021 - Ante Post Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YoungHustler View Post
    Hi BC, does this family have a history of favouring certain races?
    Owns the company that sponsors the race so like a dart in it.

Comment

• ....it’s Saturday so have to have a little bet.

Monkfish 8-1: Bob Ollinger 16-1: The Bosses Oscar 16-1. Any race ‘win’ Trixie with Hills and an e/w treble.

As well as the monthly Yankee, perhaps somebody can pick a Saturday Trixie until racing resumes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
        Owns the company that sponsors the race so like a dart in it.
        They could run kiltealy Briggs in the ultima. Would be a novice chaser too and actually rated higher than escaira ten.

I don’t think the ultima is a race the Irish seem to target for some reason.

Comment

• They could I'm just pointing out the connection for you, aye someone covered the Irish statistics on the Ultima last year on a thread. Something about they send plenty to the KM as can secure the Irish amateurs rings a bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
            ....it’s Saturday so have to have a little bet.

Monkfish 8-1: Bob Ollinger 16-1: The Bosses Oscar 16-1. Any race ‘win’ Trixie with Hills and an e/w treble.

As well as the monthly Yankee, perhaps somebody can pick a Saturday Trixie until racing resumes.
            Monkfish now 13-2 any race with Hills

Comment

• Originally posted by nortonscoin200 View Post
              Monkfish now 13-2 any race with Hills
              ...I thought it was a stand-out at 8s, given some firms went as low as 7-1 for the RSA alone.

Another ‘any race’ price to consider is Fakir Doudairies @ 14-1, given PP go that price for both the Champion Chase and Ryanair.
              Last edited by Eggs; 25 April 2020, 12:30 PM.

Comment

...I thought it was a stand-out at 8s, given some firms went as low as 7-1 for the RSA alone.

Another very reasonable ‘any race’ price is Fakir Doudairies @ 14-1, given PP go that price for both the Champion Chase and Ryanair.
                Totally agree Eggs.

At this point I think they'll aim him at the Champion Chase but, all being well, he will surely meet CPS at some point. A defeat in that clash would probably force them up in trip. 14/1 seems very fair to me.

Comment

Another ‘any race’ price to consider is Fakir Doudairies @ 14-1, given PP go that price for both the Champion Chase and Ryanair.
                  Will take a look at that Monkfish any race market I think.

I’m all over FD for the champion chase but as FM has said 14/1 any race is good insurance, and if both horses fall in different alphabet catagories they can be included in the same multi...

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                    Will take a look at that Monkfish any race market I think.

I’m all over FD for the champion chase but as FM has said 14/1 any race is good insurance, and if both horses fall in different alphabet catagories they can be included in the same multi...
                    ...Ferny Hollow another worth considering for multiples @ 10-1 any race.

Comment

...Ferny Hollow another worth considering for multiples @ 10-1 any race.
                      He's one that I've got in a few bets already. I strongly suspect he'll go down the Supreme route as it'll suit the way he runs. Not much gained from trying to pick his target though, when he's top price 12s for the supreme.

Don't think the 10/1 will last much longer tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                        He's one that I've got in a few bets already. I strongly suspect he'll go down the Supreme route as it'll suit the way he runs. Not much gained from trying to pick his target though, when he's top price 12s for the supreme.

Don't think the 10/1 will last much longer tbh.
                        ....I’m the same, Matey, included Fakir Doudairies and Ferny (any race) in plenty of small stake multiples.

Comment

• I think Cobblers Way is value at 50’s for the RSA ?

Comment

• ....notice Diol Ker’s RSA odds have shrunk considerably. 44-1 with Hills boost not long ago, it’s now a best priced 20-1 and as low as 12-1 with Sky.
                            Last edited by Eggs; 26 April 2020, 08:56 AM.

Comment

....notice Diol Ker’s RSA odds have shrunk considerably. 44-1 with Hills boost not long ago, it’s now a best priced 20-1 and as low as 12-1 with Sky.
                              Many will see the Monkfish form and want to get on. 44/1 was well worth it, but 12/1 is way too short imo.

Comment

• Why did Diol Keir miss the festival? If it was injury any ideas what type?

Comment

Working...
                                X