Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2021 - Ante Post Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chosen mate a NR today Lobos

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
      Chosen mate a NR today Lobos
      Bugger. Must be ground

Comment

• Stone bruise

Comment

• Any more delays and it could be back to the Grand Annual in March, for Chosen Mate.
          "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
            Any more delays and it could be back to the Grand Annual in March, for Chosen Mate.
            Can't imagine so. They do think a lot of him. He's already had a few runs this season so an appearance at Xmas and then onto Fez I reckon.

Comment

• There's a plan for Chosen Mate. I'm certain of it. He'll only run in the Champion Chase if it cuts up.
              Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spectre View Post
                There's a plan for Chosen Mate. I'm certain of it. He'll only run in the Champion Chase if it cuts up.
                It always cuts up

Comment

• Originally posted by Spectre View Post
                  There's a plan for Chosen Mate. I'm certain of it. He'll only run in the Champion Chase if it cuts up.
                  You must have a spare room kitted out with a murder detectives wall now all these plans are formulating Spectre.

Comment

• A dreadful weekends antepost betting for me, 14 points down. I’ve firmly put in my places by the antepost currents and tides, I’m broken. I thought it was going to be a weekend of the young guns coming good but got stung on Faustoinck, Paros, Santini, Megan, Le Breuil, Mister Coffey, Rouge Vif, Manitopark, Glorie D’athan, The Big Getaway, Finest Evermore, Allaho, Chris’s Dream!!!!! I feel like my wallet has had a tornado ripped through, I’m currently shell shocked at how poorly some of these horses ran especially the Henderson horses. I need a day or two to let my senses recover before assessing some of these performances

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                      A dreadful weekends antepost betting for me, 14 points down. I’ve firmly put in my places by the antepost currents and tides, I’m broken. I thought it was going to be a weekend of the young guns coming good but got stung on Faustoinck, Paros, Santini, Megan, Le Breuil, Mister Coffey, Rouge Vif, Manitopark, Glorie D’athan, The Big Getaway, Finest Evermore, Allaho, Chris’s Dream!!!!! I feel like my wallet has had a tornado ripped through, I’m currently shell shocked at how poorly some of these horses ran especially the Henderson horses. I need a day or two to let my senses recover before assessing some of these performances
                      We've all been there TKP. Good to take a breather and regroup. Last weekend was unreal for most people's Book but this weekend was pretty much the opposite. You are not on your own !

Comment

• Same I had a horror show yesterday but today’s 50/1 Kane to assist Son / Son to assist Kane made it all right again

Comment

• Originally posted by Muswell View Post
                          Same I had a horror show yesterday but today’s 50/1 Kane to assist Son / Son to assist Kane made it all right again
                          That bet just keeps coming in, my mate in work had the Son & Kane assist and score double twice in a fortnight in September

Comment

• Yep second time I have landed it now it’s come in three times this season amazingly

Comment

• With regards to Greanteen and Chosen Mates, they are AP bets filled with hope not conviction and as each week passes they look a bit flatter. Very few horses progress from handicap to graded races and compete at the festival especially via the Grand Annual but I do think these two horses do have more improvement in them but by the look of it not to the level of the big 3 in this division but miracles sometime happen and I’ve got them both at big odd roll ups so happy to keep them on the back burner.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                                A dreadful weekends antepost betting for me, 14 points down. I’ve firmly put in my places by the antepost currents and tides, I’m broken. I thought it was going to be a weekend of the young guns coming good but got stung on Faustoinck, Paros, Santini, Megan, Le Breuil, Mister Coffey, Rouge Vif, Manitopark, Glorie D’athan, The Big Getaway, Finest Evermore, Allaho, Chris’s Dream!!!!! I feel like my wallet has had a tornado ripped through, I’m currently shell shocked at how poorly some of these horses ran especially the Henderson horses. I need a day or two to let my senses recover before assessing some of these performances
                                Thought Santini enhanced his claims if thats a small consolation

Comment

Working...
                                X