Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2021 - Ante Post Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know who has bought Gallaeo Conti and whose now training him?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
      Does anyone know who has bought Gallaeo Conti and whose now training him?
      Still with same connections as far as I know. Runs later today.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
        Still with same connections as far as I know. Runs later today.
        Cheers Jackie, I noticed him in the Hills TWAR market at 14/1 which is short for a horse that’s unraced outside France. He’s unbeaten in 4 races including won a listed race and is entered in his first group race today in Auteuil. He’s currently trained by Macuire who sells a lot of his better horses to the big stables over here and Ireland.
        Last edited by The King Pimm; 13 July 2020, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone know how to get paddy power to add horse’s to their Win any race markets?

I went via twitter #whatoddspaddy for Benie Des dieux which they returned at 7/2.

I’m happy with that price, but to put a bet on they want me to go through their dial a bet team.

I don’t want to phone to place a bet online and draw unwanted attention to my online account .

Why don’t they just add it to there any race market ?

Comment

Does anyone know who has bought Gallaeo Conti and whose now training him?
            Galleo Conti came 2nd this evening. The race was won by the Mounede & Issac horse James De Berlais. These 2 horses may well be worth keeping an eye on as they are running well in France

I’m guessing Galleo Conti is related to Silviano Conti and James De Berlais is related to Sire De Berlais??
            Last edited by The King Pimm; 13 July 2020, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willdunn99 View Post
              Does anyone know how to get paddy power to add horse’s to their Win any race markets?

I went via twitter #whatoddspaddy for Benie Des dieux which they returned at 7/2.

I’m happy with that price, but to put a bet on they want me to go through their dial a bet team.

I don’t want to phone to place a bet online and draw unwanted attention to my online account .

Why don’t they just add it to there any race market ?
              Twitter
              @PaddyPower
              #AskPaddy
              "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
                Twitter
                @PaddyPower
                #AskPaddy
                That’s what I tried, but they didn’t add it to the market. They offered me odds but only if I was placing the bet via phone

Comment

Galleo Conti came 2nd this evening. The race was won by the Mounede & Issac horse James De Berlais. These 2 horses may well be worth keeping an eye on as they are running well in France

I’m guessing Galleo Conti is related to Silviano Conti and James De Berlais is related to Sire De Berlais??
                  Yes looked a very taking performance by both. The French 4 year old campaign is very lucrative so youd expect them to make hay over their for the time being.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willdunn99 View Post
                    That’s what I tried, but they didn’t add it to the market. They offered me odds but only if I was placing the bet via phone
                    As an alternative you could try Twitter
                    @BetfairCS
                    and if Betfair add it to their "Win Any Race" market then Paddy Power usually copy that at the same price.
                    "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Seems as if Next Destination has moved from Mullins to P Nicholls

So much has happened since I arrived here 25 years ago in October, 1991 with eight horses. As the winners began to flow we worked hard to upgrade things...

Comment

• Strange one. Saglawy also moved over from Willie.
                        Lough derg spirit moved over from Nicky also.

Comment

• Interesting switch, do we know if next destination is fit to run after two seasons on the sidelines? Form of his last win over delta work reads well now but a lot would have to be taken on trust, would have thought they switched it to Nicholls to target a specific race, would he have an entry in the Ladbroke alongside topofthegame?

Comment

• Hes never run over fences so has not even had experience of running against novices and certainly hasnt got a hcp mark, so it wont be their target gjt

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
                              Hes never run over fences so has not even had experience of running against novices and certainly hasnt got a hcp mark, so it wont be their target gjt
                              Apologies I didn’t pay attention to the last run properly, saw delta work in 2nd and assumed it was over fences... ��

Comment

• Originally posted by Crolwey113 View Post
                                Seems as if Next Destination has moved from Mullins to P Nicholls

https://www.paulnichollsracing.com/h...52&wpv_paged=4
                                Laurina also joins P Nicholls

Comment

Working...
                                X