Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2022 Ryanair Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rigga View Post
    Not sure how GDC or Shishkin can be considered when they can’t complete a race.. Hard luck stories or not..

Allaho/Honeysuckle for me..
    Shishkin already proven to be top notch.
    CH would have pissed all over Honeysuckle watching both those races, had they met.
    GDC is an absolute machine that completely destroyed a horse a lot thought was a superstar.

Comment

Not sure how GDC or Shishkin can be considered when they can’t complete a race.. Hard luck stories or not..
      Really?? Regardless of GDC's minor error at the last, he literally made Bob look like a grade 3 horse. Henry said they never thought anyone would do that to Bob and Ruby had warned him GDC would do just that, no wonder they were so keen to go to that race. I have no doubt whatsoever GDC is the next superstar in this sport, halfway through his chasing debut I felt like we were truly seeing an absolute machine.

Henry and Rachel have said Bob will be looked at but they won't find anything, Bob had just never been put in his place like that before so they're shell shocked.

He's just a relentless equine machine.

Comment

Allaho/Honeysuckle for me..
        Thats just a silly comment isnt it

Comment

• Thats the wierdest race ive watched, i didnt for one moment look at allaho even though i needed him for alot of money! I was looking at janidil the whole time! Then itv closed in on allaho as he closed the line i thought shit..then an hour later janidil just held on for 2nd i was chuffed with that

Comment

• Allaho was awesome, although 2/1 for next year is criminal

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
              Allaho was awesome, although 2/1 for next year is criminal
              Especially if GDC turns up ... really don't think he's a GC horse after that. I mean he could win it, he could probably win the 100m breaststroke too he's that good, but surely you wouldn't want to blunt that cruising speed?

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post

Thats just a silly comment isnt it
                Is it ?

Horses do need to complete to win…

it wasn’t meant as a controversial comment and I dont know half as much as the guys on here…
                Just my opinion..

Comment

Working...
                X