Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup Amateur Riders Handicap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
    Derek would’ve ridden him nah?
    Kilfilum Cross for Derek?

Comment

Derek would’ve ridden him nah?
      Codd normally rides for Elliott. I appreciate O’Connor typically rides for JP but I would have thought O’Connor would be riding No Comment, Fitzhenry or Early Doors.

Comment

• Bugger and bugger again
        So know we need to figure out what Codd and O’Connor will ride

Comment

• Fuck that hurts!

Comment

• I would say DOC whichever is JP’s number one so Fitzhenry, Early Doors or No Comment, JC on Le Breuil if he runs if not maybe one of the other JPs

Comment

• Horror start to Friday, been pressing Glenloe for a few days being greedy for the extra half point without NRNB so only myself to blame.
              Ruined several multis too.

Onwards and upwards, Diol Ker is still alive....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheltenham Novice Chase View Post
                Codd normally rides for Elliott. I appreciate O’Connor typically rides for JP but I would have thought O’Connor would be riding No Comment, Fitzhenry or Early Doors.
                That could be true, COC was ridden by Codd i suppose, always thought he was due to be ridden by Derek, but i don't follow these races deeply early on!

My neighbours own Ravenhill and they were hopeful they might get Codd to ride him in this....but not sure how much of that is just blind optimism lol.

Backed him at 25s NRNB, but here is 100% the plan.

Comment

That could be true, COC was ridden by Codd i suppose, always thought he was due to be ridden by Derek, but i don't follow these races deeply early on!

My neighbours own Ravenhill and they were hopeful they might get Codd to ride him in this....but not sure how much of that is just blind optimism lol.

Backed him at 25s NRNB, but here is 100% the plan.
                  Backed Ravenhill in this the other day. Was slightly confused though with some talking it up for the 4 miler! But if your next door neighbour told you that happy days!

Comment

• Fitzhenry needs a trip imo and see no reason why Discorama and him will be split. It wont be Paul Nolans call. No comment probably not that well handicapped imo. 5th last year and a 1lb lower now so Early Doors the one I will play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
                      Backed Ravenhill in this the other day. Was slightly confused though with some talking it up for the 4 miler! But if your next door neighbour told you that happy days!
                      I mentioned the 4 miler as Elliott said in his stable tour at the start of the season the 4 miler would be the target!

Comment

• Absolutely sickening news about Glenloe. I had him in the majority of my accas at really good prices before nrnb!

Comment

• Codd could ride Le Breuil if he goes. He is the booked rider regardless of Amateur or Professional. Just depends on whether he goes for this race. He should do considering he may struggle to get in Grand National now off 145. Well found in the market now though due to Glenloe being ruled out.

Comment

• Originally posted by dthompson114 View Post
                            Codd could ride Le Breuil if he goes. He is the booked rider regardless of Amateur or Professional. Just depends on whether he goes for this race. He should do considering he may struggle to get in Grand National now off 145. Well found in the market now though due to Glenloe being ruled out.
                            I’m with you on this. I know that Pauling said earlier in the week ultima was more likely but if Codd is available for this he surely comes here. I see no reason why Codd wouldn’t want to ride him having won at the festival with him last year. Yes the market has reacted this morning. But hell be a 5/1 clear fav if Codd rides.
                            Last edited by Hardy Eustace; 21 February 2020, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Text for clarification- They definitely believe Codd will ride him and here is the plan. Again, i wouldn't be shocked if Codd ditched him for LB if he came here, with the festival win last year etc.

PS, isn't he the perfect example of a horse Gordon has worked magic on!
                              Last edited by jack1092; 21 February 2020, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
                                Fitzhenry needs a trip imo and see no reason why Discorama and him will be split. It wont be Paul Nolans call. No comment probably not that well handicapped imo. 5th last year and a 1lb lower now so Early Doors the one I will play.
                                what trip does fitzhenry need if u think 3m2 on the new course is too short? his best runs have been at 3m.

Comment

Working...
                                X