Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The County Handicap Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Racing Post RPR’s yesterday, Aramon ran the best race of his life when earning an RPR of 152. His previous best was 148.
    First thing to do is see if the Irish handicapper agrees, and raises his rating a little tomorrow.
    "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
      According to Racing Post RPR’s yesterday, Aramon ran the best race of his life when earning an RPR of 152. His previous best was 148.
      Interesting.
      I wonder how he assesses the runner up, 145 before yesterday and finishes 8l ahead of Aramon suggesting he’s run a stone better than any of his previous runs...

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
        Interesting.
        I wonder how he assesses the runner up, 145 before yesterday and finishes 8l ahead of Aramon suggesting he’s run a stone better than any of his previous runs...
        He could be rated at least 155, and closer toward 160 I would think.

Comment

Quite fancy backing Ciel De Neige for this ahead of Saturday (33/1 paddies with 5 places) but wondering if it's worth taking the lower price of 14/1 any race?

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
            Quite fancy backing Ciel De Neige for this ahead of Saturday (33/1 paddies with 5 places) but wondering if it's worth taking the lower price of 14/1 any race?
            There isn’t really another race that suits him so well, so I’d defo go for the BFr/PP 33/1 with cash out, I’m on my way to the website now to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
              There isn’t really another race that suits him so well, so I’d defo go for the BFr/PP 33/1 with cash out, I’m on my way to the website now to do the same.
              I'm on him at 20/1 any race (in the County section)

Definitely where I'm expecting him.... and hoping.

Not going to top up though, but I'd take the 33/1 rather than 14s I think. 14/1 is short for a handicap this far out really unless you know he'll collapse, and we don't know that...

Comment

I'm hoping Harambe runs a nice 'prep' on Saturday for the County. He needed his first run of the season so hopefully he'll need Saturday as he's been on a break. My hope is he'll travel well and lack a bit down the stretch but leaving him purring for Cheltenham.

Comment

Added a random one on Sky NRNB for this. Sutton Place at 16/1, obviously off the track a long time and had a low key hurdles run the other week, not heard much since but if he appears here off 147 he may have a squeak on his old form like winning the Boyne off 158. If he doesn't turn up then money back. You pays your money...…….

Comment

I would take the 12/1 for the Betfair this weekend and then take it from there

Comment

Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
                      Added a random one on Sky NRNB for this. Sutton Place at 16/1, obviously off the track a long time and had a low key hurdles run the other week, not heard much since but if he appears here off 147 he may have a squeak on his old form like winning the Boyne off 158. If he doesn't turn up then money back. You pays your money...…….
                      Imo he Deffinately needs further than 2m john. But a very good shout In general, for the coral. Or a pertemps.
                      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                        Imo he Deffinately needs further than 2m john. But a very good shout In general, for the coral. Or a pertemps.
                        Maybe worth getting him priced up for the Coral as well actually, I will get on to it.

Comment

This race could end up a 0-130. Anything over that will be pitching up in the Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Viking Flagship View Post
                            This race could end up a 0-130. Anything over that will be pitching up in the Champion
                            haha, Don't say this too loudly as it might end up then being the race that gets dropped

Comment

Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
                              Maybe worth getting him priced up for the Coral as well actually, I will get on to it.
                              Someone beat me to it, 33/1 NRNB for the Coral

Comment

Can’t believe that Betfair still leave Ciel De Neige at 33/1 for The County Hurdle after that great run in the Betfair Hurdle.

Comment

Working...
                                X