Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The Pertemps Network Final Handicap Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to top up on KS then!

Comment

I would swear blind I already backed Kilbricken Storm?

Definitely going to chance him at 33/1 now...

Will cash out if not entered.

I'm confused

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        I would swear blind I already backed Kilbricken Storm?

Definitely going to chance him at 33/1 now...

Will cash out if not entered.

I'm confused
        Seconds after backing it again, found it. Forgot to add to my ante post list

Comment

Owner wants to run KS in stayers hurdle. Tizzard thinks hes better off in handicap. Tizzard trainer file in latest Football&racing Outlook

Comment

Originally posted by PaisleyPark View Post
            Owner wants to run KS in stayers hurdle. Tizzard thinks hes better off in handicap. Tizzard trainer file in latest Football&racing Outlook
            This one is correct they have been battling with the owners of KS ever since he won the potato race

Comment

Originally posted by PaisleyPark View Post
              Cheers.

I assume they'll get him qualified and make their mind up after that then.

Will leave my bets for now.

Comment

One from left field and not even sure if he could get in this etc. is tin soldier trained by pat kelly. Would be of obvious interest just because of his trainers record here but also had some very good form for WM a couple years ago including a staying on fifth I think in the coral cup over an inadequate trip. Was entered here last year but didnt turn up to the festival

Comment

Originally posted by riccirich View Post
                  One from left field and not even sure if he could get in this etc. is tin soldier trained by pat kelly. Would be of obvious interest just because of his trainers record here but also had some very good form for WM a couple years ago including a staying on fifth I think in the coral cup over an inadequate trip. Was entered here last year but didnt turn up to the festival
                  What did happen to him last year? I feel like I've backed him lots of times to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    What did happen to him last year? I feel like I've backed him lots of times to be honest.
                    I dont remember seeing any reasons for him not going, I just remember getting him at about 50/1 and thinking I was ahead of the curve but then he just didnt take up his entry for whatever reason.

Comment

Seem to recall Tin Soldier being a fairly big gamble for the Pertemps before the Qualifier last February but could only finish 11th. Which obviosuly then killed any hope despite being the plan, hence not going over

Comment

Is tomorrow the last qualifier?

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy Antarctic View Post
                          Is tomorrow the last qualifier?
                          Haydock (15th) and Chepstow (22nd) still in the UK.
                          Punchestown (19th) in Ireland

I might be wrong but I also think if Exeter (or any qualifier) gets abandoned all runners qualify. But correct me if I'm wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by jono View Post

I might be wrong but I also think if Exeter (or any qualifier) gets abandoned all runners qualify. But correct me if I'm wrong?
                            Off topic but having stumbled across the hcap blot story of Unsinkable Boxer again recently,interestingly he was pulled out of the qualifier on route to this but having been declared overnight he gained qualification.

Comment

Originally posted by jono View Post

Hoping you’re right about all runners qualifying Jono!

Comment

Yes..there is lots of kilbricken fans here and concerned about the abandoned day today

Comment

Working...
                                X