Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The Pertemps Network Final Handicap Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vodkatini View Post
    Silver Sheen been removed from this race by most bookies....
    Looks highly likely that he will miss the race if this is anything to go by, thought it may be an Oddschecker error, it's not.

Comment

• I presume most have seen this but Townend's to ride Relegate!
      Last edited by jack1092; 5 March 2020, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vodkatini View Post
        Silver Sheen been removed from this race by most bookies....
        Yep. Taken out on the exchange.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
          Yep. Taken out on the exchange.
          Jessie just tweeted. Picked up an injury

Comment

• Bullet dodged there for me, very nearly added him yesterday because of the recent brilliant record of progressive younger Irish horses winning this race. Gutted for anyone on Silver Sheen, I thought he had a really good chance in this race

Comment

• mainly NRNB but still a blow

Comment

• Thats a kick in the bollocks - i only have phoenix and SDB in this now - may add Kilbrecken storm given his previous course heroics of 2 years ago but theres not a lot I like in this race at present

Comment

• Horrible that, only the storyteller now - I do like the third wind jatiluwih form line so hopefully the price doesn't contract too much before we get the extra places.

Comment

• Anyone notice how cagey Elliott was when asked about his horses here.......damn right shifty some would say

Safe to assume they are the plot jobs we think
                    Fat Jockey Patron (est. Jan 2021)

Comment

• Added Guitar Pete 40/1 ew. No idea why.

Comment

• Eddie O'leary's charity bet was Royal Thief in this after a Cheltenham Preview on Wednesday night

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
                          Added Guitar Pete 40/1 ew. No idea why.
                          Been told that Nicky thinks he’s got a right chance in this Mayo

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
                            Added Guitar Pete 40/1 ew. No idea why.
                            I'm on him.
                            Good Cheltenham record

Comment

• Had a tip today from a fairly reliable source:
                              Third Wind.

I know very little about it tbh, but apparently the yard likes its chances....

Comment

• I like Third Wind - has the right profile for this.

He has yet to race over 3m but the last few winners (bar Delta Work) were fairly unexposed over 3m.

Won the Wincanton trial over 2m5, beating Jatiluwih. Won the EBF final last year, beating Champagne Well who is pretty fancied in the Coral Cup by some on here.

Only loss is to Phoenix Way last season, beaten 1 length giving 6 pounds. Only giving him 1 pound here. Likely that both have improved significantly since then but he does have some nice formlines.

I think he will improve with the step up to 3m. Sire is Shirocco, who's progeny include Rock the Kasbah, Minella Rocco and Lac Fontana who all stay 3m.

He has a chance, but you can say that about most of these in the race.
                                Last edited by DenmanSacre; 7 March 2020, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X