Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cross Country 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stormy Antarctic View Post
    No, they can get pretty heated on there. I’d imagine they’ll be starting an Anti Fat Jockey thread to try and limit our screen time as we speak.....
    Superb

Comment

• Nothing wrong with that prep for TR, looked good to me

Comment

• Everyone think he’ll be fit enough to win the Cross Country again? He’s clearly a couple of weeks behind the fitness levels of last year but getting that run in today will have done the world of good I’m sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Ferof View Post
          Everyone think he’ll be fit enough to win the Cross Country again? He’s clearly a couple of weeks behind the fitness levels of last year but getting that run in today will have done the world of good I’m sure.
          Yeah.

I wouldn't be backing anything against him now tbh.

Comment

• ....Yanworth beaten today and going for a bit of a walk in the betting. Neverushacon backed in.

Comment

• Nice to see Tiger was over for a school this morning at Cheltenham.

Seems like he’s well on track for the festival given the boyne was only run last weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post
                Nice to see Tiger was over for a school this morning at Cheltenham.

Seems like he’s well on track for the festival given the boyne was only run last weekend
                It was a sight to behold. Must have come out the boyne perfectly well to be there 5 days later. Love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post
                  Nice to see Tiger was over for a school this morning at Cheltenham.

Yeah I think Elliott said he'd give Tiger a couple of spins round the XC course, I assume the horse stays here until after the festival now ?
                  Presumably housed on course ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                    Yeah I think Elliott said he'd give Tiger a couple of spins round the XC course, I assume the horse stays here until after the festival now ?
                    Its a good question, would have thought so. I am sure he will do whatever they did last time cause I remember he was here late last feb too

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                      Its a good question, would have thought so. I am sure he will do whatever they did last time cause I remember he was here late last feb too
                      The facilities at Cheltenham are excellent but they're not designed for long stays.
                      It would make more sense to do a deal with a local trainer, someone like Keighley or Fergal O'Brien I'm sure would be OK with helping, less so NTD maybe...

Comment

• It will take a career best from Easyland to beat tiger, even that may not be enough

Comment

The facilities at Cheltenham are excellent but they're not designed for long stays.
                          It would make more sense to do a deal with a local trainer, someone like Keighley or Fergal O'Brien I'm sure would be OK with helping, less so NTD maybe...
                          He's more than pally with the Pipes, isn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by squiggsy68 View Post
                            He's more than pally with the Pipes, isn't he?
                            I didn't know that but Pipes to Prestbury must be a couple of hours up the M5, I was just considering trainers local to Cheltenham...

Comment

Absolutely no chance that he won't be back in Ireland by tonight. Presumably Elliott took the opportunity to take him across and attend the sales at the same time.

Comment

• That’s exactly what he does; takes him when he goes to the sales

Comment

Working...
                                X