Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    Jon Snow
    4g Le Havre - Saroushka
    Mrs S Ricci
    He won a 1m4f maiden at Maisons-Laffitte last year and is a promising type for novice hurdles. He started off over 2m at Cork on Sunday but his lack of experience found him out and his jumping over the last three hurdles let him down. He might need to go up in distance.
    JS more of a Ballymore type but you’d have to be discouraged by his performance today. Will need to step up significantly if he’s to feature at the festival come March.

Originally posted by AnFiieLD. View Post
    I wouldn’t be shocked to see him turn up here depending on how Mullins other touted novices perform
    Fly Smart - Supreme
    Jon Snow - Ballymore
    Blue Sari?

Comment

• Originally posted by AnFiieLD. View Post
      JS more of a Ballymore type but you’d have to be discouraged by his performance today. Will need to step up significantly if he’s to feature at the festival come March.
      I wouldnt worry where he goes tbh. I'm still embarrassed i backed him when I was certain he wasnt "the one". Even with a free bet.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        I wouldnt worry where he goes tbh. I'm still embarrassed i backed him when I was certain he wasnt "the one". Even with a free bet.
        I only backed him because you talked him up. Can I have my £10 back please ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
          I only backed him because you talked him up. Can I have my £10 back please ?
          I talked up jon snow? Really?

Comment

• Unimpressed by Jon SNow, but as his price is the same I cashed out for a 50p loss, so no harm no foul.

I basically don't trust anything that comes out of the mouth of Gordon Elliot. I was at a betfair preview night a few years ago and in the Q&A off camera i was amazed at how he knew he price of absolutely everything. Wouldn't even be surprised if Malone Road turned up tbh

Comment

• Asking for your money back for following someone on here? We should all be worried now!

Jon Snow was worth the free bet though, certainly not embarrassed by it, and back him 'any race' for cash because I wasn't convinced he wouldn't go up in trip anyway, which I think I had mentioned somewhere.

One maiden defeat is not the end of the world, but I do think, as many do in here, that Fly Smart is most definitely the Ricci Supreme horse.

Comment

Ricci has 17 novices alone.
                Fly smart a likely one, from macaire as many before him, smooth aqps win before a tenderly handled 2nd on debut over hurdles to retain his novice status, been with mullins since 18/11/2018. Which is the timeline of the likes of vautour/ klassical dream.... Everything screams it.

However once again ricci alone, has 17.

John snow wouldnt be ringing alarm bells for me, hes ground dependant to a point they couldnt get him out last year, when he was sound throughout, off the flat with slightly worse form to riccis triumph horse who was disspointing to my eye. But who knows...

Havent bought the book myself, but whatever goes blue on oddschecker in the middle of the week, is what hes put up in mark howards book. And will get steam rolled into fav.
                Just checked the whole thread, apart from saying on form he shouldn't win his novice hurdle, the above message is the only time iv mentioned him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                  Asking for your money back for following someone on here? We should all be worried now!

Jon Snow was worth the free bet though, certainly not embarrassed by it, and back him 'any race' for cash because I wasn't convinced he wouldn't go up in trip anyway, which I think I had mentioned somewhere.

One maiden defeat is not the end of the world, but I do think, as many do in here, that Fly Smart is most definitely the Ricci Supreme horse.
                  Certainly sounds like it. His French form has been franked beyond belief. Looking forward to him making his debut.

Comment

• Keep hearing good things about Fly Smart topped up me free bet on sky bet with him earlier. On at 33/1 and 25/1's at the moment.

Comment

• Malone Road being backed on exchanges, they say probably which leaves the door ajar.

Comment

• Malone Road, as short as 9-1 for the Supreme Novices' Hurdle at the Cheltenham Festival in March, will not race this season.

The five-year-old has been ruled out by the same knee issue that forced him to miss the Champion Bumper last season, for which he had been favourite.

Trainer Gordon Elliott said on Monday: "Unfortunately Malone Road has a problem with the same knee he chipped last season. He's a very good horse and we were hoping to run him in novice hurdles but that won't be happening this season."

The son of Kalanisi won his only point-to-point before roaring home in two bumpers at Down Royal and Punchestown last November. He is owned by Cheveley Park Stud who landed the Champion Bumper with Envoi Allen.

Elliott said of Envoi Allen, who made a winning debut over hurdles this month: "He'll be entered for the Monksfield Novice Hurdle at Navan on Sunday along with Fury Road and Abacadabras, and we'll decide on plans later in the week. But Envoi Allen could wait for the Royal Bond at Fairyhouse the following Sunday."

Comment

• Rich Ricci’s Manager Joe Chambers was on a phone-in to Luck on Sunday yesterday and when asked which horse he was most looking forward to this season, that had either run or not run so far he said CHACUN POUR SOI, and then added the four-year old FIGAROC
                          "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                            Elliott said of Envoi Allen, who made a winning debut over hurdles this month: "He'll be entered for the Monksfield Novice Hurdle at Navan on Sunday along with Fury Road and Abacadabras, and we'll decide on plans later in the week. But Envoi Allen could wait for the Royal Bond at Fairyhouse the following Sunday."
                            Would be a strange race for Abacadabras to go for if they're considering him a supreme horse wouldn't it? Fury Road also if he was to go for the potato race.
                            Can't see Elliott now sending both Abacadabras and EA to the royal bond as he first stated was a good possibility

Comment

Just checked the whole thread, apart from saying on form he shouldn't win his novice hurdle, the above message is the only time iv mentioned him.
                              Please don't think I was serious ?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                                Please don't think I was serious ?!
                                I don't think anyone does.

Ziiiiiiiiiiiing

I feel like I'm doing really well in the Supreme this year because I haven't backed much in it so far.
                                What a difference a year or two makes
                                Last edited by Kevloaf; 18 November 2019, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X