Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Before I place this bet ... help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
    A thread may also exist but it would be helpful if there was a thread for general horse racing questions around terminology, practices and techniques for the likes of me who are still learning the lingo and find it tricky to find the information on line. There is still a lot of terminology I’m confused by and techniques used in horse racing when analysing a horses performance or race. It would be helpful if and when you have time to answer such questions.. You can’t understand something you’ve never learnt and it would certainly improve my knowledge and understanding of the sport.
    Good point, the best thing to do would be Post A New Thread in here, whenever you do have a question.

A place to discuss the National Hunt Season. Share your thoughts and tips on the Grand National, King George as well as the major racing festivals like Punchestown and the Dublin Racing Festival!

Comment

Working...
    X