Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ryanair 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
    Yep, getting to the point where any 9/4 on the day and he could be a hit.
    I think we have APT 20/1 in one of the monthly yankees...
    Yeh I think he will defo go off clear fav but can see late money for Min. I have them both so either is fine for me

Comment

• Speculative, but backed the Ricci pair to swap over

98/1 (Chacun Pour Soi - Ryanair / Min - QMCC)
      Obviously Non Runner No Bet
      So I'll get my money back within 12 hours probably

8/1 Chacun NRNB too Ryanair e/w
      and Min 20/1 NRNB QMCC as singles elsewhere NRNB

If Nicky rules Altior out in the morning, would they move them round? Probably not.... but I'll get my money back in 12 hours anyway or they'll both be dramatically shorter than the prices stated above!

Comment

• Comment

• Shattered LOve? Ah here

Comment

• I can not believe that Shattered Love has been declared here

Comment

• Makes it 8 so 3 places. Glad they've done it.

Comment

• Soft ground would suit Shattered Love.

Slightly surprising decision though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  Soft ground would suit Shattered Love.

Slightly surprising decision though!
                  Ahhh thought was gunna go plate. Although already have enough in it I needed at least 1 to drop out. I might do a daft ew lucky with him now

Comment

• Does someone know can Chacun run here tomorrow? Didn't see the piece on ITv but someone mentioned Ruby said was an option?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crolwey113 View Post
                      Does someone know can Chacun run here tomorrow? Didn't see the piece on ITv but someone mentioned Ruby said was an option?
                      Wouldn't have thought so, must've been taken out when declaring for the QMCC

Comment

Does someone know can Chacun run here tomorrow? Didn't see the piece on ITv but someone mentioned Ruby said was an option?
                        No - can only be declared for one Cheltenham race. Once he was in the final entries for the QMCC, the Ryanair was taken off the table

Comment

• Exactly my thinking as not declared.
                          Not sure so was just someone in pub said that Ruby had mentioned it - maybe they heard wrong!

Comment

Ruby was saying it wasn't an option because of the double declaring rule that came in with the 48 hour decs

Comment

• Ah that makes sense now - thought as much. Thanks.

Comment

• If this is a two horse race.... A Plus Tard and Min

Is Min a great bet at 11/8 in the without A Plus Tard market with Sky?

I'm looking at that price, then 40 minutes later Paisley Park, and thinking to myself that I have a double on my hands

Obviously, you have to ignore last years winner Frodon, and the improving Riders Onthe Storm..... but personally I think Min should be fav for the race over A Plus Tard ... for the difference in price though, taking APT out of the equation may mean I get paid out if I'm wrong and the clash doesn't go my way.

Out of interest, what price was Honeysuckle in the Without Benie Des Dieux market?

Comment

Working...
                                X