Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ryanair 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    I think that's massively optimistic myself for horses that are so short but have achieved very little.

Youd atleast want to see either beat a good one beforehand to be the price they are.
    In uds, footpad or min. Not just the likes of ordinary world.
    I agree it’s proven v potential and I backed them at the bigger prices in singles. CPS is also in a number of multiples at shorter prices (8’s downwards). I had Defi du Seuil in the Ryanair until yesterday!!

Comment

• That’s my opinion Saxon. I was impressed with APT last time out, over a trip which I think is short of his best, whilst at the same time initially disappointed with CPS. But I don’t want A Plus Tard winning over 2miles at the DRF!!

Comment

• Anyone backing Footpad for Ryanair before he runs today? I think he wins today receiving the weight and will go shorter but still not convinced 10s is value, albeit I fully expect him to be 7s by end of today

Comment

• Originally posted by SamuelP View Post
          Anyone backing Footpad for Ryanair before he runs today? I think he wins today receiving the weight and will go shorter but still not convinced 10s is value, albeit I fully expect him to be 7s by end of today
          If you expect him to be 7s by the end of the day, you should take the 10s. You can then decide whether to keep our lay off on the exchanges.

I'm not convinced by his KG run and really interested to see how he goes today.

Comment

• I have a nice voucher Frodon here to repeat his (and Bryony's) epic performance of last year and I still see there to be value in his price.
            He looks certain to come here and I think the race will be made easier assuming Defi defects to the Queen Mother, difficult to see him not being competitive...

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
              I have a nice voucher Frodon here to repeat his (and Bryony's) epic performance of last year and I still see there to be value in his price.
              He looks certain to come here and I think the race will be made easier assuming Defi defects to the Queen Mother, difficult to see him not being competitive...
              Can easily see him fighting them all off up the hill, in the style of Alberta's Run

I can't really see him shortening from his current price but will most probably back him morning of the race.

Comment

• Originally posted by SamuelP View Post
                Anyone backing Footpad for Ryanair before he runs today? I think he wins today receiving the weight and will go shorter but still not convinced 10s is value, albeit I fully expect him to be 7s by end of today
                Shorter than 7s.

In what world could APT be 6s yet footpad 7s. With the clear superior form.
                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Shorter than 7s.

In what world could APT be 6s yet footpad 7s. With the clear superior form.
                  Do you like Footpad today, scooby? I know the conditions of the race suggest it's a penalty kick.

Comment

• Originally posted by delsie777 View Post
                    Do you like Footpad today, scooby? I know the conditions of the race suggest it's a penalty kick.
                    Yes ofcourse. Be disappointed if he dosent win this and go close to fav.

Comment

• If APT wins over 2 at Leopardstown then he may well go CC like Defi although I'd still say it would be 65/35 he comes here with a better winning chance. Frodon will come here as well and has a big chance of following up now that he's hit top form at the right time. I wouldn't trust Footpad with his previous issues and I've already given my views on why Min won't win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                        If APT wins over 2 at Leopardstown then he may well go CC like Defi although I'd still say it would be 65/35 he comes here with a better winning chance. Frodon will come here as well and has a big chance of following up now that he's hit top form at the right time. I wouldn't trust Footpad with his previous issues and I've already given my views on why Min won't win.
                        If mins not a superior horse than APT over any trip. I'd be very surprised.

APT has won a handicap. Held against good horses. Got beat by ballyoision.
                        Then hes beat CPs on seasonal debut, with trash behind.

Dosent make him anything special. I dont get where his huge chance comes from.
                        Last edited by Scooby91; 19 January 2020, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• 27Dec19 Leo*17f Soft 5y+ S(125K)

11-12[4/1]1st of 8,*3.75L to Chacun Pour Soi

Rachael Blackmore

Rated 160

9/1 4/1

10Nov19 Nav*16f Soft to Heavy 5y+ S(45K)

11-1[5/4Fav]bf2nd of 5,*2.75L behind Ballyoisin

Rachael Blackmore

Rated 160

11/8 5/4Fav

30Apr19 Pun*25f Yielding 5y+ NovCh(100K)

11-5[9/4]3rd of 8,*14.25L behind Delta Work

Rachael Blackmore

Rated 160

2/1 9/4

12Mar19 Che*20f Soft 5y+ HcapCh(70K)

11-5[5/1Fav]1st of 20,*16L to Tower Bridge

Rachael Blackmore

Rated 1441

7/1 5/1Fav

13Jan19 Pun*20f Good 5y+ NovCh(44K)

10-8[5/4Fav]bf2nd of 7,*2.25L behind Winter Escape

Rachael Blackmore

6/4 5/4Fav

18Dec18 Naa*19f Yielding 4y+ NovCh(14K)

11-5[4/1]1st of 18,*3.25L to Duc Des Genievres

Rachael Blackmore

10/3 4/1

24Nov18 Gow*20f Good to Yielding 4y+ NovCh(17K)

11-3[7/4Fav]bf2nd of 13,*nk behind Dr Mikey

Rachael Blackmore

Comment

• Looks more like chacun isn't as good as hoped/ diddnt run aswell as hoped.

Its not a huge leap in form. Unless you rate CPS as being a very good horse. In the late 160s

If you don't think chacun is the best thing since sliced bread. hes ran to his normal level of form which leaves him held at the highest level. The horse in behind indicates this to be more likely.

Comment

Yes ofcourse. Be disappointed if he dosent win this and go close to fav.
                              We put the King George down purely to the trip?

Comment

• Originally posted by delsie777 View Post
                                We put the King George down purely to the trip?
                                Of course. Suprised your mentioning it negatively.
                                He ran a monster race in the KG. The best of his life.

Theres levels. I prefer a beaten horse running a big race at the pinnacle than winning a nothing race.

Comment

Working...
                                X